arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup. I have caught a couple of episodes. I find it rather fascinating. Dog and his buds and their cans of mace. Cool.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Last time I heard about Dog he was getting arrested in Mexico and the US gov't had taken his high-profile capture.

He's got a TV show now?

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
As I remember, Dog caught up with Andrew Luster (Max Factor heir who is a convicted rapist) down in Mexico. Luster was buying some tacos from a street vendor outside of a police station and Dog snapped the cuffs on him. Luster pitched a fit, the police arrested Dog, and Luster got shipped back to the US by some Feds.

Dog didn't get a cut of that bounty.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
rutherford said:
As I remember, Dog caught up with Andrew Luster (Max Factor heir who is a convicted rapist) down in Mexico. Luster was buying some tacos from a street vendor outside of a police station and Dog snapped the cuffs on him. Luster pitched a fit, the police arrested Dog, and Luster got shipped back to the US by some Feds.

Dog didn't get a cut of that bounty.

I knew the Max Factor story, but not that Dog was involved! Did he write him a bond, or just go for the bounty?

R

rmcpeek

I've checked the show out a few times myself. I like it. I remember the Mexico incident as well. When I heard he had a show, I tuned in.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I no longer follow the show, but a brief article yesterday said he'd signed for another 26 episode season at $100,000/episode ($2.6 million).

Another recent story said he has admitted that he wears special 3" heels to make him appear to be 5'10" tall.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Duane 'Dog' Chapman arrested by feds

TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman and two co-stars on his show were arrested Thursday in Hawaii on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in an alleged kidnapping three years ago.

[...]
The charges stem from Chapman's capture of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster on June 18, 2003, in Puerto Villarta, Mexico

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Yeah, I found her...grating. I don't quite get that relationship.

I believe that she has the money. I've watched a bit, and she seems to get referenced during the busts, by herself or the hunters about her being good enough to loan $ for the bond, getting disrespected, and how that was NOT going to happen.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I still watch..My favorite is the one where she jumped into her Nephews **** about smoking in her SUV..They had a verbal argument and he "puffed" like he was ready to get physical..She went crying to Dog and the kid got kicked off the team..Big tough bounty hunter female....NOT...

Latest Discussions