Does OWS know about this...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
President obama said this at his celebrity bash...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/oba...ultimate-arbiter-which-direction-country-goes

Speaking in a dimly lighted, art-filled room, Obama told supporters they would play a critical role in an election that would determine a vision for the nation's future.
"You're the tie-breaker," he said. "You're the ultimate arbiter of which direction this country goes."
Among the celebrities on hand to hear Obama's remarks were Oscar winner Meryl Streep, fashion designer Michael Kors and Vogue editor Anna Wintour,

Does the OWS movement know that these 1% are "the ultimate arbiter of which direction this country goes.":angel:

And a little commentary about President 1%er...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/06/15/Obama-tells-celebs-ultimate-arbiters-america
"You're the tie-breaker," he said. "You're the ultimate arbiter of which direction this country goes."
Let us all step back for a moment to remember that this is the same man who endorsesOccupy Wall Street.
Obama spoke these creepy words at a $40,000-per-plate fundraiser that raked in a total of $2 million and took place in Sarah Jessica Parker's home. Obama spoke these creepy words to the most out-of-touch crowd in the history of out-of-touch crowds. I know people who are out-of-touch who would look at this crowd and say, "Boy, are these people out-of-touch."
What planet does Obama live on that he would believe the very tippy-top of the 1% would or should be the ULTIMATE arbiters of the direction of our country.
And even if Obama believes this (and I'm going to take him at his word), how out-of-touch is he to speak such a thing out loud?
Oh, and get this: You and I are paying part of the bill for the President of the United States to run around Manhattan and tell the bubbled-wrapped elite that they are the ULTIMATE arbiters of our future.

Latest Discussions