Doboks

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys

What's a nice dobok? I want one for my sister as a christmas gift. It's going to have a black collar as an incentive for her to train for her upcoming test ;).

I have an Adidas Super Master but it's expensive and probably too ornate for what I want for her. Does Adidas still make a high end one with no markings?

Also another question. Not sure if you guys are familiar with the Super Master but it has "Adidas" down one sleeve and I want to add patches to the sleeve, the Korean and Canadian flags. Is it a problem to put one on top of the other on the same sleeve?

rlobrecht

Brown Belt
Reaction score
What's a nice dobok? I want one for my sister as a christmas gift. It's going to have a black collar as an incentive for her to train for her upcoming test ;).

I have an Adidas Super Master but it's expensive and probably too ornate for what I want for her. Does Adidas still make a high end one with no markings?

I asked a similar question, and got some good responses. I ended up getting the Mooto Xterra, and I like it a lot. Century sells several different Adidas doboks, with very little ornamentation.

I want to add patches to the sleeve, the Korean and Canadian flags. Is it a problem to put one on top of the other on the same sleeve?

This would not be ok at the school I attend. Check with your Sabumnim.

OP
E

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I asked a similar question, and got some good responses. I ended up getting the Mooto Xterra, and I like it a lot. Century sells several different Adidas doboks, with very little ornamentation.

I even searched, too...thank you for the link. The Xterra is nice actually that was on my list when I got my Adidas one. Damnit I even posted in your thread and forgot about it.

This would not be ok at the school I attend. Check with your Sabumnim.

Sabumnim is me, actually, but I do have a Master above me. I'll call him when he gets back but I don't like to bother him when he travels, he did tell me to put them wherever I wanted but I'm going to wait and see what he says I guess. If I may ask are you a KKW TKDist?

rlobrecht

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If I may ask are you a KKW TKDist?

No. Independent organization - Chang Hon style. For us, the flag patches are optional, but if we choose to have them, the American has to go on the right sleeve, and the Korean has to go on the left sleeve. We mostly compete in AAU tournaments, and they aren't allowed there, so I only have patches on my red club dobok.

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The adidas fighter is nice as it mooto extera. I also loke the komas dobok but is hard to find.

OP
E

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I just ordered her an Adidas AdiChamp. Seems like a very nice uniform, I love my Super Master.

OP
E

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
No. Independent organization - Chang Hon style. For us, the flag patches are optional, but if we choose to have them, the American has to go on the right sleeve, and the Korean has to go on the left sleeve. We mostly compete in AAU tournaments, and they aren't allowed there, so I only have patches on my red club dobok.

Ah. I've decided to skip the patches-my dobok looks better without IMO

Latest Discussions