Dirtiest Hotels 2010

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a look at the UK ones, what was really odd was there were loads of reviews slating the hotels saying how dirty they were, staff horrible etc but there were also one or two saying the place was nice! Either they were placed by the hotel owners lol or some people have really low standards!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can add the Days Inn in Chattanooga TN to the list. You never sleep alone there.

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm scared to death to sleep in hotels now, what with the bedbug epidemic sweeping the nation. I swear, I'm going to start wrapping myself in Saran Wrap before I leave the house each day.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I should have known when this thread wasn't in After Dark that it wasn't THAT kind of 'dirty', which may change Bob's mind about a photoshoot.

:)

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bob, I hereby make the promise that when I have lost all the weight I want to lose, I will post of photo of myself up on MT. That will happen sometime in May, I think.

However, in this photo I will not be wrapped in cling film, nor will I be wrestling in pudding or washing a muscle car wearing only a white T shirt and thong panties.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jenny_in_ Chino said:
I'm going to start wrapping myself in Saran Wrap before I leave the house each day.

Now that's an idea for a photoshoot..... :D

Bob, I hereby make the promise that when I have lost all the weight I want to lose, I will post of photo of myself up on MT. That will happen sometime in May, I think.

However, in this photo I will not be wrapped in cling film, nor will I be wrestling in pudding or washing a muscle car wearing only a white T shirt and thong panties.

Still its something to look forward too...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dunno, you said you were sending a pic with your SM but it was missing...I blame the postal inspectors. :D

Anyway, I'm good at removing minor imperfections in photoshop. Shoot with me if the chance comes up. I promise good pictures and no dirty hotel. :D

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
I dunno, you said you were sending a pic with your SM but it was missing...I blame the postal inspectors. :D

Anyway, I'm good at removing minor imperfections in photoshop. Shoot with me if the chance comes up. I promise good pictures and no dirty hotel. :D

You sure know how to sweet talk a woman.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, I'm classy! :D

Plus, cheap fleabag hotels have terrible backdrops, wrinkled sheets, and cramped bathrooms. The later makes it hard to properly light the bubble bath. (and members of the DK and the DP saw those shots, lol)

:D

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey, I'm classy! :D

Plus, cheap fleabag hotels have terrible backdrops, wrinkled sheets, and cramped bathrooms. The later makes it hard to properly light the bubble bath. (and members of the DK and the DP saw those shots, lol)

:D

What? You lost me here, bubba. I'm confused.

G

Gary Crawford

I can add the Days Inn in Chattanooga TN to the list. You never sleep alone there.
you mean the one downtown? I started to stay there. My key wouldn't work,I saw the inside of the room next to it,waited 30 min for the guy at the desk to get off phone before I lost it with him and demanded a refund and a room across town!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What? You lost me here, bubba. I'm confused.
Dark Kingdom on the Dead Parrott

you mean the one downtown? I started to stay there. My key wouldn't work,I saw the inside of the room next to it,waited 30 min for the guy at the desk to get off phone before I lost it with him and demanded a refund and a room across town!

I think it was the one by Lookout Mountain. Can I repeat, I -hate- bedbugs. I still feel dirty when I think of staying there.

Latest Discussions