Debunking the Warren Report

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The 40th anniversery of the assassination of JFK has come and gone and I am literally sick with all of the disinforming TV programs that have been aired. All of the experts, the computer generations, and psuedoscience has me losing faith in our democratic process. Those who control the information, control the democracy. Its nothing but blantent Orwellian "Newspeak" in my opinion. The physical evidence in this case is overwhelming.

1. The Dallas coroner's report totally contradicts the governments version.

2. It is physically impossible for the magic bullet to do its magic.

3. In the Zapruder film, JFK's head and body are whipped backward from the impact of a bullet shot from the front.

4. Analysis of the places where bullets hit shows that at least 9 shots were fired from three different directions. Oswald reputedly shot three bullets. There were more then three bullets found!!!!

Why do people continue to believe the bogus Warren Report? doesn't anyone care that our democratic will was subverted? Who is interested in the truth?

upnorthkyosa

R

RCastillo

I am, and no one in their right mind would believe the Warren report.

*No one has to be an expert to see, and believe that the way the body moved when it was hit, could've been done by one only.

*The old Italian action bolt rifle used would've had to had the sights reset each time as he shot to be accurate. One man had the time to do that?

*The autopsy was such a mess, it was poorly done, and how in the hell does one lose a brain, and the tissue slides?

* Too many players invloved, and leaving us, and the passing of time is burying the truth. We may never know.

*Jack Ruby was well connected, and his activities too coincidental for all that to happen.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One of the clandestine jobs of the Warren Commision was to find out if the Russians were involved in any way with JFK's death. It has been subsequently leaked that if any connection were found, a story was to be "created" in order to create an illusion that the American people were safe. If this was true, why couldn't the truth be told now 40 years later?

I would speculate that the truth in this matter would implicate a great many people who are in power today. Arlon Spector for instance...the magic bullet theory is his. Who else? Can anyone think of any texas oil interest that wanted to use Cuba as its home base? I'll give you a couple of hints. The two boats that were used in the defunct Bay of Pigs invasion were named Zapatas and Barbara.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yes, three boats.

Zapatas - oil company
Houston - Headquarters for company
Barbara - Spouse of owner

Guess who?

OULobo