Death sentence on television?

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont think its hard for them at all Ive been in the clincs Ive seen them laughing at the protesters, chatting on cell phones. I know of woman that have had 2 or 3 or more abortions. If its that hard on them they dont show it. Im not saying its not hard for some people but for the ones that use it as a form of birth control it seems quite easy.

And if we go back to my very first post in this thread, that is exactly what I was talking about. I stated that I feel that if someone is going to have one, then there should be a solid reason for it, such as a rape, vs. using it as a means of birthcontrol. I mean, one has to ask themselves...why is someone having that many abortions?

I remove protesters because it’s my job. As a law enforcement officer I swore an oath do protect the laws of my state and not to use my personal beliefs to dictate which laws I uphold. Like it or not I don’t get to make that call. The law is the law. I’ve taken many actions in my job that go against my personal beliefs. The hardest thing I’ve ever done in this job besides taking a man’s life was protecting the Westboro Baptist Church as they protested a funeral of 2 little boys that drown in a frozen pond a week earlier. Same 2 little boys I jumped in that frozen pond to try and save. The boy’s father was serving in Iraq at the time of the boy’s death which is why the Westboro Nutballs showed up. They had some of the most evil signs I’ve ever seen but it’s their 1st amendment right to free speech and I had no choice but to stand guard to protect them. I had to physically remove one of the dead boy’s uncles when he tried to attack a protester. They came a second time to protest the death of an Army Capt. That died in Iraq but only like 3 protesters showed up so they didn’t stay long and it was rather uneventful.

Oh ok, well thanks for clearing up that question. I didn't know what you did for work. :)

For my friends outside the US who might not know who the Westboro Baptist Church is they are a group of people that travel all over the US attending funerals of troops killed in the wars. They hold signs that say things like "thank God for dead solders", "God hates America" and they had special signs for the kid’s funereal one said "your kids died because you’re terrorists" "You and your kids will burn in hell." They claim that because we allow Gays to have rights and we allow abortion in this country that God in punishing us by killing our troops. I think they just do it to see what the police will do and they hope we will stop them from protesting so can sue us. I think it’s all about money to them but they claim otherwise.

Well, I'm not going to comment on those clowns, other than to say that IMHO, anyone affiliated with that group should seriously have their head checked. They're all ****ed up IMO.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41008558/ns/health-womens_health/

NEW YORK — The long-term decline in the U.S. abortion rate stalled as the recession took hold, according to the latest comprehensive survey of America's abortion providers.
The Guttmacher Institute, which periodically surveys U.S. abortion providers, reported Tuesday that there were 1.21 million abortions in 2008 and a rate of 19.6 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15-44.
Both figures were up slightly from the previous 2005 survey, ending a steady decline since 1990, when U.S. abortions peaked at 1.6 million and the abortion rate was 27.4.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41008558/ns/health-womens_health/

NEW YORK — The long-term decline in the U.S. abortion rate stalled as the recession took hold, according to the latest comprehensive survey of America's abortion providers.
The Guttmacher Institute, which periodically surveys U.S. abortion providers, reported Tuesday that there were 1.21 million abortions in 2008 and a rate of 19.6 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15-44.
Both figures were up slightly from the previous 2005 survey, ending a steady decline since 1990, when U.S. abortions peaked at 1.6 million and the abortion rate was 27.4.
Thats alot of Death

Latest Discussions