Cyborg!!!

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay, for those of you who have seen cristiane "cyborg" fight, does she not fight IDENTICAL to wanderlei silva. No blocking, just both hands swinging wildly til they connect. They are both from chute box, but they fight just like each other, I personally think she will be the next world champ.

OP
tko4u

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
dude, search for her, she is incredible. she is from brazil, not much to look at, but she actually looks like the guy who played in the movie

LoneRider

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I honestly hadn't heard of her, but I'll look her up, bro. I just remember Fedor Emilianenko also had the label of 'the Cyborg' because of his ice cold demeanor when fighting any opponent.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
She's a beast. VERY strong and aggressive. She fights in EliteXC right now and I know I'm not the only one who's looking forward to a fight between her and Carano.

OP
tko4u

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i think carano is terrified of her, she is seriously a female wanderlei. cyborg would tear carano apart

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
could be but carano has been underestimated time and again. Gins is primarily a Muay Thai boxer who's been training at extreme couture in vegas. While cyborg might win, I don't think it would be easy.

LoneRider

Purple Belt
Reaction score
i think carano is terrified of her, she is seriously a female wanderlei. cyborg would tear carano apart

Well, I figure it would be most prudent to adopt the 'wait and see' mentality regarding that particular fight. Carano and Cyborg appear to be fairly evenly matched. Either way I think I should be extremely interested to watch that fight.

Latest Discussions