Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I really enjoyed his shows, and he promoted a wonderful understanding and respect of nature and wildlife.

All the best to his family,

Jeff

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Damn, beat me to it. This is a shocker. I've watched his shows for years, he used to make me laugh as well as take more than a passing interest in the natural world. Crying shame, condolences to his family.

Nevada_MO_Guy

Green Belt
Reaction score
He was always an entertaining fellow. Thought if anything would ever happen to him it would be teeth or fangs related.

:angel:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a freak accident - a stingray sting to the heart. And what a loss for his family, along with the environmental community.:asian:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hate to hear of this loss. I enjoyed his shows a great deal. I always figured he'd go out early and in the wild doing what he loved.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shocking. May his family find peace.

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This death has touched me dearly, as Steve was an inspiration to me for the love he had towards all living things. I was planning a trip to Australia just to meet him as I have been writing back and forth with him for a few years now. I will never forget the love he had, and how he showed his love Rest In Peace Mr. Irwin

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
This hit me and my wife kind of hard. While we were first married, we watched his show and laughed at how insane the man was. If I had half of the guts he did, I would be the baddest man on the planet.
Then, his little girl was born right before our boys, and we got to watch her grow up on tv at the same time our kids were. He was a truly nice man and deeply loved his work.

My kids have watched "The Wiggles Meet Steve Irwin" more times than I can remember.

:-(

This truly saddens me. My prayers are with his wife, and his two little babies: Bindy (8) and Bob (3).

AoG

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is just terrible. My kids and I always enjoyed watching his show. He will be sadly missed.

Latest Discussions