Couture Totally Controlling Ortiz

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by J-kid
I personaly believe that the Alistair Overeem aka Demolition Man can beat randy, maybe not now but soon he should be able to.

Reasons why, i believe pound for pound he is one of the best strikers, he needs to learn not to mess around like he did with chuck at his level of game. Its true randy beat the crap out of chuck and chuck knocked out Overeem but i think there is a high chance that with Overeems ground skills improving all the time and his amazing striking ability that he would be able to knock Randy out. Not to mention the fact that he is 23 years old.

For some reason, I cant seem to recall that fight. Was it in one of the UFC's? As for the age of this guy, I dont think Its gonna matter. Tito is 28 and he got beat by Randy. Just because this guy is 23 makes no difference.

Mike

OP
S

spartanmachine

I honestly don't think he would be much of a challenge for Randy either.

OP
J

JDenz

Ya his ground skills are way to lacking to be able to beat randy. Randy has never had problems with strikers he beat Rizzo, Belfort, Liddell. Overeem is a good striker but his game is no where near Rizzo, he got knocked out by Liddell, Belfort was the most amazing striker in UFC history till Randy dominited him and he fell into that funk. By the time Overeem gets enough ground skills to fight with Randy wandy's going to be in his 50's and retired.

Latest Discussions