Cops fire rubber bullets at women and children and allow K9 to attack child in stroller

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*sigh*

SO glad I transplanted.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to live somewhere where that is even possible.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well first the dog didn't attack a kid in a stroller it was apprehending a full grown male adult not a kid in a stroller.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Police don't like to be questioned - especially in So. Cal.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't imagine anyone likes being abused or assaulted.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rubber bullets?

Do any PD's really use rubber bullets anymore?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
They used a different euphemism in the video. "Rubber bullets" gets the point across to the dummies like myself.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/protesters-storm-anaheim-police-station.html

Tensions were high after Saturday's shooting, which resulted in the death of a man identified by family as Manuel Diaz, the newspaper reported. Authorities have not confirmed the victim's identity.

Anaheim Police Sgt. Bob Dunn told The Times the incident began Saturday when two patrol officers tried to approach three men in an alley in the 600 block of North Anna Drive about 4 p.m.

It was unclear why the officers first approached the men, but Dunn said they gave chase and one of the officers followed one of the men to the front of an apartment complex in the 700 block of North Anna, where the shooting occurred about 4 p.m.

The man was taken to a hospital, where he died about 7 p.m., authorities said.

Police remained at the scene to investigate the shooting, Dunn said, and were encircled by a group of people who began throwing things, including bottles and possibly rocks, at the officers. At one point, the crowd also pushed a dumpster holding burning trash toward police, reports said.

Officers used non-lethal rounds and pepper balls to control the crowd, Dunn said. A police dog also got free from an officer's car and charged at several people before it was pulled back, he added.

That's all I know from the LE side....

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The one guy showed the results of the non lethal ammo and it looked like it hurt...I think i'd rather be tazed.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bean bag rounds.

That would be my guess...baton rounds (rubber or wood) are still available, but I cant recall the last time I saw a PD use them.

I also saw a pepperball gun in use....

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anaheim is a good city with a solid police force. These cops were put a bad situation and responded. It's too bad the police have to take so much heat for dealing with scum.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
posted without comment.
[h=2]Anaheim Cops Fire Rubber Bullets and Sic Dog into Crowd, then Attempt to Buy Witness' Videos[/h] Anaheim police fired multiple rounds of rubber bullets into a crowd of citizens, then sicced a dog on a mother and her child befoe attempting to collect the video evidence shot by bystanders. However, instead of confiscating the footage as cops are notorious for doing, they attempted to buy the footage. The citizens apparently refused because at least one video made on KCAL-TV as you can [...]

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The one guy showed the results of the non lethal ammo and it looked like it hurt...I think i'd rather be tazed.
I saw the results of a point blank bean bag round hit a guy right in the well umm between the legs (training accident) yeah Id ride the lighting too he had a bruise from his belly button to mid thigh on both legs.

Latest Discussions