Conversation

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by moromoro
in FMA systems where there are no drills talking is not advisable also it depends how you are training whether it be in a class setting or just one on one you and the GM, when we talk we usually stop what we are doing,

Well in my experience. I have heard from full conversations, to NO or No NO NO!!, or Laughter when you both know you made a mistake and used the back up move.

Although I agree, that it is tough to talk and walk, or at least fro me it is :)

moromoro

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
brisbane australia, zamboanga philippines, sorsogo
i guess i just depends on the situation if you are really seriously sparring and there is a feel of danger chances are your concentration will be as sharp as a blade and your probably not going to chat, and if you say something wrong and hes good he will try to make you pay for what you said.......

pesilat

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by moromoro
i guess i just depends on the situation if you are really seriously sparring and there is a feel of danger chances are your concentration will be as sharp as a blade and your probably not going to chat, and if you say something wrong and hes good he will try to make you pay for what you said.......

Sparring is a whole different situation. I still talk some during sparring, but it's usually things like "Oooh ... nice one."

Mike

Latest Discussions