Contributions to the art

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by jbkenpo
Amen.....:rofl:

Everyone needs a bad guy. Where would Superman be without Lex Luthor? Batman without The Joker? Spiderman without the Green Goblin?

I'm only here for you all. A humble servant to the masses.
:asian:

OP
G

GouRonin

:moon:

Soon, soon I will destroy Kenpo and all of it's followers...

**wringing hands gleefully**

Ooops...
:eek:
Was that my "OUT-LOUD" voice?

OP
G

GouRonin

It seems the to be the thing that most people aquaint me with.

OP
G

GouRonin

"Oh My Gawd............. "

Yeah, they say that as well. Have you been talking with my ex-girlfriends?

OP
S

shawn monday

My contribution that i would leave is my knowledge and understanding with teaching the art to small children which is my forte.............shawn monday

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
What I want to be remembered for is having a studio that welcomes most anyone regardless of style; wether it be for a night to explore someting new, a home away from home, or a new way of life.

OP
J

jeffkyle

Would be to show as many people Kenpo as possible. And hope that they develop the passion i have and continue to pass the knowledge to the next person.

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I would hope to increase awareness of the existence of kenpo in the UK, since most people here have never heard of it.

Countless times when I mention it to people they say 'Oh, I've not heard of that one', they've usually heard of karate but I don't like to drag kenpo under that banner usually as it conjours up images of Shotokan classes and Pat Morita!

Ian.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by brianhunter

If you could leave one thing as a lasting legacy or a contribution to the art of American Kenpo what would that be?

The operative word being "could" I would want it said that I perpetuated American Kenpo as Mr. Parker would have wanted it done, and that I also helped others both understand and develop American Kenpo for themselves.

That may be redundant I know.
:asian:

Latest Discussions