Consistency over Intensity

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No not What you said above, you said it tears( down the muscle, there's no doubt that tears in the muscle cause pain, but a tear and a micro tear are not at all the same thing a micro tear, is a thousand times smaller, for a start,
Tears are unusual And can be caused by doing some really excessive, micro tears happen all day every day when ever you move.

That said the rest is wrong as well muscles with tears or indeed micro tears are not stronger When they recover, increases in strength come from improvements in the nervous system, not do tears or micro tears play any significant part in increases the muscle size.

The whole micro tears leads to Doms has been debuDone just as it's latic, acid has, every one who exercises gets micro tears not every one gets doms, to the same level of even at all
Why did I bother? Go ahead and keep reading only what you want. Adios, brochacho.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why did I bother? Go ahead and keep reading only what you want. Adios, brochacho.
I don't know, life's a lot nicer for me if you dont, but you do , you Contradict meand then when it turns out your wrong again start getting personal

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Outstanding!!!
Brochacho.... going to add that to my list.
That's some next level stuff, right there.
When I first heard Brochacho, it was like “where’s this word been my whole life?” I was never the same afterwards. It was definitely life-changing. Great words like this are meant to be shared with all. Use it, but use it wisely.

Latest Discussions