Congratulations to my son, a new jr. black belt!

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My son is 13 years old and will be 14 soon. Last Friday (Sept 8), he worked very hard testing for his junior black belt promotion and finally passed. He has been training in Kenpo for four years so far.

I was waiting until I could get the pictures and/or video clip back, but I still don't have them yet. I decided to post this thread anyway and add the pictures later!

I'm very proud of him! When he was asked by a family friend what he will do now since he got his black belt, his reply was, "I will keep training until I get my adult black belt". That will take several more years. He loves what he does!

:partyon:

- Ceicei

congrats! This is awsome to hear. An inspiration for everyone. Please give him my cheers.

That's really cool - the rank and the determination to keep going - mazel tov!

FANTASTIC CeiCei! Great job to both of you!

I was so glad that my move to Tennessee was postponed long enough for me to be there during this milestone in one of my favorite nephew's life. I likewise am very proud of him and his efforts.
He told me that it was a great day when it was all over with. It was a hard test but he made it through. We ate at a Japanese Steak-house complete with a flamboyant chef.
I hope to make it for his adult black test ... and his mom's :wink1:

I'm rewarding him (in my own way) to a trip to one of Utah's most beautiful (wild) caves this weekend. It's been a while since he's been underground.
Check for (those) pics (link at the signature) by Monday or Tuesday.

Congrats to your son, CeiCei! And I'm sure he'll make it to adult black sooner than he thinks... :partyon::partyon:

Congrats to you both!

Thats great!! Congrats!!:ultracool

Mike

that is so great. Good for him. MA is such a positive thing for kids, I enjoy watching the kids try and help at tournaments etc. The younger upper belts are a good role model for there peers and show the positives of going to class etc.

WooHoo!
Awesome News!!! Congratulations!!!
:partyon::partyon:

You have much to proud of. Your son worked long and hard for this honor. I am proud for you. :asian:

Congratulations to you, CeiCei and your son! :asian:

Back