Common Students that Martial Arts Instructors See

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is indeed classic - thanks for bumping it up for the rest of us!

kroh

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I think I am all of the above described students rolled into one (even the female ones). Does that make me a bad training partner?

Great thread,
Regards,
Walt

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
the hottie: comes to class with nails painted, hair straightened, uniform starched, make-up, and a push-up bra. Solution: 'accidentaly' make them mess up thier hair, chip their nails, etc.

This speicimem should not be confused with girls who look good but do not have all of them. If someone has one or two of the things she is not considered the 'hottie'

the 'karate mom': very focues about their childs karate/martial arts mom. Complains if the child isnt sweating, constantly tells the instructors that the equitment isnt good. Has a bake sale (eek) to fund the dojo. Constantly asks when the child will be promoted and when they will become a blackbelt even if they are still a orange belt. solution: make the mom the uki

speicmen should not be confuses with moms/parents who are dedicated. I am talking about the mom who constantly interferes with the class

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see a reverse of this. Different kinds of positive students.

Latest Discussions