Clutch Bear Scare!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've seen stuff like this before and thought it was heh-heh kinda amusing.
Watching this particular mascot scaring people was funny... up until he started scaring real little ones... that IMO was just plain mean.
But redemption! Watch how the bear gets his right after the 1:30 mark. :uhyeah: (deserves it!) Earns his name too. :lol:
[yt]1WhhTjgPXxI[/yt]

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh that comeuppance was so good! things like that which scare kids really annoy me and it was good especially to see the kids react back lol!

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
omg to funny. A great start to the day. The title should read "Beware of kids and lazy hook punches"

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for that Caver - I haven't roared with laughter like that for months ...

... does it say something bad about me that I laughed so hard at someone getting their just deserts for scaring people?

I particularly liked the 'swarm' response from one group of kids - they'd make a fine platoon, each defending the other :D.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks for that Caver - I haven't roared with laughter like that for months ...

... does it say something bad about me that I laughed so hard at someone getting their just deserts for scaring people?

I particularly liked the 'swarm' response from one group of kids - they'd make a fine platoon, each defending the other :D.

It doesn't say anything bad about you at all mate. Like I said I thought it was just as mean to do the scaring to toddlers. Stuff like that can traumatize the kids and keep them up at night... and are they gonna want the teddy bear that grandma buys them for Christmas later?

Being scared and getting scared (for fun sake) is very popular thing. Around Halloween they got haunted houses. We watch shows like Ghost-hunters with dread and trepidation but we still watch it. I know of groups of people who intentionally go around haunted places/houses for the scare factor.
So fun is fun. Nothing bad about laughing on that.

The swarm and lazy right hook was great.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The swarm was good... but that one girl showed that even bears may need a cup!

Latest Discussions