"Ch'uan Fa Whipping Hands and Trapping Feet Seminar"

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is a forward of an EFlyer that I recieved. I've seen Dan many times and can comfortably say that he is a great guy AND an awesome artist/instructor with much to offer.

It is my great pleasure to announce that Sifu Daniel Donzella, will be conducting a "Ch'uan Fa Whipping Hands and Trapping Feet Seminar"

Sunday April 17 at Erie Community College/ South Campus, Gymnasium, in Orchard Park, NY, from 1 - 4pm.

The admission is $35 (Advance), $50 at the door. You can mail your advanced registration fee to me at: Suite 230, 5999 South Park Avenue, Hamburg, NY 14075. Please make the checks payable to: Dr. J. Barber/ CF Seminar.

Sifu Donzella is the Chief Instructor of the Liu Seong Ch'uan Fa / Pentjak Silat Club which is located in Syracuse NY. He is a student of Sifu Gary Galvin, who studied under the late GM Willem Reeders.

Ch'uan Fa is the Southern Chinese martial art that is also known as "Kempo or Kenpo" in the Okinawan and Japanese languages. All three terms have the same meaning - "Fist Law".

EBrook, posted an earlier comment that I believe says goes right to the heart of the matter: "...Sifu Dan Donzella is an accomplished and knowledgeable teacher of Chuan Fa/Kenpo, FMA (Inosanto Style and Baet Arnis) and Kuntao Silat. I have felt the power and fluidity of his Chuan Fa approach first hand. This man is the real deal, people."

EMAIL CONTACT: Dr. Jerome Barber, [email protected] for more information.