Chinese Zodiac

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
What happened to metal?

Leave it to a Metal Ox to ask this question.

*Grin* Metal Rabbits were born in 1951 and will be born in 2011 :)

Sorry I missed it out...

Any others? I have a full complete set of charts here for all four pillars.. test me as far as you like! lol ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
*Grin* Metal Rabbits were born in 1951 and will be born in 2011 :)

Sorry I missed it out...

Any others? I have a full complete set of charts here for all four pillars.. test me as far as you like! lol ;)

I suppose I could ask about the Kevlar eagle but nope I am pretty much put in my place :)

I have no clue as to what is what or who is who and the associated year (other than me of course) for that info I ask my wife she knows everything.

I just know the Chinese 5 elements from Taiji and Xingyi training.

But I would like to see the chart

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I suppose I could ask about the Kevlar eagle but nope I am pretty much put in my place :)

I have no clue as to what is what or who is who and the associated year (other than me of course) for that info I ask my wife she knows everything.

I just know the Chinese 5 elements from Taiji and Xingyi training.

But I would like to see the chart

It's in book format and a bit difficult to copy, if you lived in England I'd fax it to you... also depends on you having a fax though... :S

I could photocopy it onto PDF and email it.... that would be breach of copywrite though.... mind you so would faxing....

And the Kevlar Eagle.... that comes on the 29th of February on leap years.... :p

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It's in book format and a bit difficult to copy, if you lived in England I'd fax it to you... also depends on you having a fax though... :S

I could photocopy it onto PDF and email it.... that would be breach of copywrite though.... mind you so would faxing....

Nope I don't live in England; I live on the other side of the Atlantic.

Is it from a book I might be able to buy here in the US?

And the Kevlar Eagle.... that comes on the 29th of February on leap years.... :p

Damn your good

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm an Earth Monkey. Woot!
icon10.gif

Latest Discussions