chinese movie clothing

S

shira2005

Hello,
I am sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find chinese clothing like you see in the movies, like OUATIC, swordsman 2... like villager or peasent clothing. I have been searching the internet for an hour and can't find anything but modern clothing or really silly halloween costumes. I would be very thankful if anyone can help me out.

Shira

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I found a place once that made great quality, probably for the movies....was quite expensive though....I'll see if I can dig up the webpage. It was all custom too.

7sm

OP
S

shira2005

Thanks for the help guys. 7sm, if you could find that website that would be awesome. clfsean, nice website, beautiful clothing, but not exatcly what I am looking for. Where do the movie companys get it from? I am also looking for those hats they wear in swordsman 2, so if you know what thoese are called or where I could get one that would be helpful as well.

Thank you,
Shira

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm guessing the movie companies have them made by their wardrobe departments or contract out from the wardrobe departments.

Just show a picture to a local tailor or seamstress & see what can be made.

Latest Discussions