CBS News Exposes Hillary's Lies about Bosnia

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm waiting, likely in vain, for an expose that purports to nail either Klinton for telling the truth about something....anything. :rolleyes:

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well, if they try to get the nomination by using the super delegates, look out. That will be like stabbing the Democrat voters in the back! Yes, let them go ahead and try to "steal" the nomination using the super delegates. Go ahead. See what that will end up giving them in return!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm waiting, likely in vain, for an expose that purports to nail either Klinton for telling the truth about something....anything. :rolleyes:
The more pissed off fellow NYers I hear bitching about her, the more I wonder how she ever got elected here. :idunno:

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hellary exemplifies author and ex-cop Joseph Wambaugh's words that, "People will lie, even if telling the truth would save them."

Hellary following Bush would be a classic case of the 'cure' being worse than the disease - and that said with no love for Bush the Lesser.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

Occasionally, she tells the truth...

"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

...but she doesn't make that mistake very often.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hillary got elected in New York the same way Ted Kennedy KEEPS getting elected in Mass.

It's cultural up there. Old money families, the whole "american royalty" thing. In that part of the country, having the right Name can get you in lots of places.

That being said, I am not sure why she ever thought she could be a serious presidential contender.

her resume is only SLIGHTLY longer than Obama's and his is shorter than MINE.

Plus, people just dont LIKE her even if they agree with her politics.

Candidates need to be likable

Thats why Obama is doing so well, despite being CLEARLY un-qualified for the job. He is likeable.

Thats why Bush won in 2000 and 2004. Compared to the wooden planks of Gore and Kerry, Bush seems like a friendly guy. The Guy next door you BBQ with.

Latest Discussions