Can't We All Get Along

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
On this forum we haven't always agreed on stuff which is typical in the world of the martial arts but as for now I would like to ask, for the Holiday season if we could all put our differences aside and get along, no matter what we think or believe. :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No.

Oh, wait, Iemme read the post...

I think most on this board get along pretty well, even when we disagree. Even some of us who disagree vehemently and get frustrated with each other actually enjoy the debates. It's why we keep coming back.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
no... having an argument isn't about making friends. ITS ABOUT BEING RIGHT!! i'm right your wrong and that's that! i'm perfectly fine being friendly before/after an argument but never during an argument. i aim to win. :astronaut: .

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I will give you one day. But to balance things out I will knee ride everyone in jujitsu class.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Am I the only one who hears Rodney King’s voice when I read the thread title?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You just gonna leave all those jitsers waiting to find out when the knee-day is??

Well Christmas day for us is Tomorrow because we live in the future. So I guess I will be nice tomorrow. And then knee ride dudes on boxing day.

Latest Discussions