Cann't get my "Remember Me" to remember me....

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi

After the change, the site wont remember my login, and I have to login each time.

Any idea?

/Yari

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem...am researching it. For some strange reason, it only effects MT. I've been on several other vb3's and the feature works. ??

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
I'm having the same problem...am researching it. For some strange reason, it only effects MT. I've been on several other vb3's and the feature works. ??
Mine is working fine on MT, using Mozilla and do not have the "Remember Logins" enabled on my browser ... just storing the cookie.

-Michael

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
IE Version 6.0.28 works for me. I click it then do nto log out, just close the window. If I log out then I have to log back in.

What version of browser are you using, this might help to track down anomalies :D

OP
Yari

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
IE Version 6.0.28 works for me. I click it then do nto log out, just close the window. If I log out then I have to log back in.

What version of browser are you using, this might help to track down anomalies :D

I'm using 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2 Which should indicate winXP and service pack 2 I think.........

Works on other sites with remembering login.

/Yari

Latest Discussions