Buckling in for a long ride...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope the MT staff will forgive me for circumventing the profanity filter, but I'm afraid I must use a nasty word that begins with S.

Its snowing here in New Hampshire.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope the MT staff will forgive me for circumventing the profanity filter, but I'm afraid I must use a nasty word that begins with S.

NOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Our last 2 winters have been absolutely terrible here. This summer was cool, this fall has been chilly and damp. BUT, I have heard several reports that our winter this year should be milder and less snowy than the last couple years. I'm building my hopes and dreams on this. Let the snow stay in New Hamshire! (Sorry Carol) ;)

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
NOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Our last 2 winters have been absolutely terrible here. This summer was cool, this fall has been chilly and damp. BUT, I have heard several reports that our winter this year should be milder and less snowy than the last couple years. I'm building my hopes and dreams on this. Let the snow stay in New Hamshire! (Sorry Carol) ;)

The northern parts of New Hampshire. Like where the ski resorts are. The snow can go there! :D

Our winter last year was brutal (&%*@ing ice storm) and the Farmers Almanac along with other reports are saying this year could be colder than last. Fingers crossed...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I was getting some wet snow last night. Pretty much melted when it hit the ground, so it didn't amount to much, Thank God! And of course, supposedly its going to be back in the low 60s next week. Go figure.

How much did you get?

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was getting some wet snow last night. Pretty much melted when it hit the ground, so it didn't amount to much, Thank God! And of course, supposedly its going to be back in the low 60s next week. Go figure.

How much did you get?

We're still getting. It started on my drive home last night and its still coming down. Its not accumulating though.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It has been a nightmare down here....the last week, it has been above 90 every day. It is going to be a long winter.

I am sorely going to miss skiing this winter though....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ooo, thats not good, what you get on your east coast crosses the Atlantic and we get it.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're still getting. It started on my drive home last night and its still coming down. Its not accumulating though.

Hopefully it won't start accumulating either. I'm not looking forward to it. Our Summer pretty much sucked, due to the fact that when it wasn't raining, it was hot and humid. The decent days were few and far between. And now BAM...right into the cold weather.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
I feel for ya!

After several years in Montanna I swore I'd never leave the South again!

Stay warm and stay safe!

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

It's about flurrying time!!!!!

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
No snow in my neck of the woods yet (Philly), just cold and REALLy rainy. Sucky weekend weather. And I'm scheduled for two days of motorcycle safety foundation training as well. It'll be a cold and wet ride...bah humbug.

Peace,
Erik

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait till it snows!
icon14.gif

It can snow as much as it wants here in Michigan!
icon6.gif

More time for out door grappling!

Latest Discussions