Brown Belts

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't recall having any of those laying around the house. It figures though I always do everything the hard way.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
PRONTO and get some heavy duty needles!!!!!!!!! (and a few extra regular ones as well...... that'll keep her happy)!

By hand.......... OmG!

:asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was somewhat lucky. Heather was making Aaron's dragon costume for halloween when she tried to sew on my belt. It messed up all three needles she had left. Then it threw the timing out on the machine now it doesn't sew. Lucky for me his costume was already done.:eek: Now I have to get her machine fixed plus find all of these needles. I don't even know what I'm looking for.

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL.

write down the name and model of her sewing machine. Then, take the piece of paper down to your local JoAnn fabric. Hand the employee there the paper and tell them that you need a denim or leather sewing machine needle for that machine. They'll go get it for you.

And most places that repair vacuum cleaners also fix sewing machines.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. It's easier said than done. The two Jo-ann shops are closing by us. All of the needles & I do mean all were taken picked through and all that stuff. It still needs to be adjusted in timing though. I guess I'll have to go back to the old man who sold it to her. The thing is he's 20 miles away and has weird hr. probably due to his 80+ yrs. in service. He kind of reminds me of master yoda or something. Maybe it's the gremlin theme or something when you look at him. You remember the old man selling the mogwai (or however you spell that) Well anyway once again I learned the hard way.

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
send me a PM with your mail address and what kind of machine you have. I'll get the needles for you and mail em.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by nightingale8472

send me a PM with your mail address and what kind of machine you have. I'll get the needles for you and mail em.

LOL

That's a really sweet gesture NG, and I know I'm butting in here.

BUT ...

I'm pretty sure OHIO has one or two fabric stores that he can purchase sewing needles at. He just has to be a big brave kenpoist and ask the nice ladies behind the counter.

;)

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lol.

i'm sure he could too, but this way, he's out of excuses. I'm going to JoAnn on thursday anyway to get some crystal beads for a chainmail belt I'm making. Picking up needles wouldn't be a problem.

Latest Discussions