BROTHER: Your average Australian Celtic band with a digeridoo player from New Hampshire.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
www.BrotherMusic.com
Or maybe they are the only Australian Celtic band with a digeridoo player from New Hampshire. :D

Saw these guys perform at the NH Highland Games, and I've really been digging their music. Interesting group to try and photograph too.

BROTHER Angus by Sikaranista, on Flickr

BROTHER DidgeriDrew by Sikaranista, on Flickr

BROTHER monochrome by Sikaranista, on Flickr

Wow, what an eclectic mixture of a band!! :) Excellent live photos as ever missy! :)

If you are interested in the more upbeat Scottish bagpipe music, my Dad used to love these guys, they are called the Red Hot Chili Pipers which I think is cool :)

[yt]9YdkolAEHj4[/yt]

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, what an eclectic mixture of a band!! :) Excellent live photos as ever missy! :)

If you are interested in the more upbeat Scottish bagpipe music, my Dad used to love these guys, they are called the Red Hot Chili Pipers which I think is cool :)

[yt]9YdkolAEHj4[/yt]

They were there at NHSCOT! They were a BLAST! Unfortunately I didn't get any shots of them, I caught some of Albannach, then Brother, then Rathkeltair....and then I had to move around a bit because I was getting way to tired of sitting in one place :) I caught some of the Pipers but I did that largely from the back of the tent....so not a good place for photos :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
www.BrotherMusic.com
Or maybe they are the only Australian Celtic band with a digeridoo player from New Hampshire. :D

Saw these guys perform at the NH Highland Games, and I've really been digging their music. Interesting group to try and photograph too.

Speaking as a Didgeridoo player who likes Celtic music….that is just wrong :uhyeah:

:uhohh: Ummmm don't tell the other Didge players but I just added thier website to my favorites :ultracool

OP
Carol

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Speaking as a Didgeridoo player who likes Celtic music….that is just wrong :uhyeah:

:uhohh: Ummmm don't tell the other Didge players but I just added thier website to my favorites :ultracool

Your secret is safe with me. Buried near some half-fallen tree, I'm sure ;)

Those boys can really play :)

Latest Discussions