Brand new to the forum

H

Hayabusarider

What's up guy's ? I'm brand new to this forum and like it a lot. I've been training Muay Thai for about 4 months now. I'm really into it. I'm glad to be on a board with so many options in Martial Arts. I've also just started some grappling training, however Muay Thai is absolutely where my heart is.
I'm certainly looking forward to swapping information, and points of view with you guy's

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Haya! Welcome to the board and if you have any questions about the board like PM's, avatar or User CP etc. and can't find the answer let us know. Actually you can just press my name and PM me, and would be happy to help! Happy posting! TW

OP
H

Hayabusarider

Thanks for the welcome TW. 1 post and I already feel at home

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are a friendly bunch, this is a great forum and we want to keep it going. Very addictive might I add. Love your Muay Thai status. Once I really sucked at TKD too! We have all been there, so your honesty is wonderful. Be sure to check out the back threads re MT, as alot has been written already! TW

OP
H

Hayabusarider

Odd as it may seem, I know that I am terrible and I am cool with that for now. Terrible is all part of getting better.
I have two instructors that teach. One of which is all about technique, form, and style. The other is all about speed and power. I love both classes. One wears you out physically, the other one wears you out mentally.
I'm happy to be here