Bostonian ninja-wannabe tuning in

meta_aesthete

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm Rob. I live in Boston and I've been taking ninjutsu for a few months, albeit sporadically due to a combination of job/sick/family/too many excuses(!) stuff. I'm hoping that being a part of this community will help me avoid some pitfalls, have some fun, and de-sporadicize my practice. You all seem like swell folks, so hi!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk and hello from Route 128. :wavey:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey: And remember - people who wait to start training until the "get in better shape" DON'T!

OP
M

meta_aesthete

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, New Englanders and otherwise.

And yeah, you're all right. There's no such thing as "baby steps" when it comes to hauling your butt out the door and to the dojo. You do it or you don't!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, Rob, and welcome to MT—it's good to have you with us!

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm Rob. I live in Boston and I've been taking ninjutsu for a few months, albeit sporadically due to a combination of job/sick/family/too many excuses(!) stuff. I'm hoping that being a part of this community will help me avoid some pitfalls, have some fun, and de-sporadicize my practice. You all seem like swell folks, so hi!
Where is the school you train at? I went to a ninjutsu seminar a few years ago with the friend of a friend who has since moved out of state and I don't remember who taught the class or where it was. Just hoping that if you give me a name or a web site it might spark a memory.