Boston Red Sox Win The World Series!!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ya done well, boys!! Ya done well - wicked smart players!!

Arthur

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Congrats Red Sox!!!!!! I've been waiting 29 years to see this... Wicked Awesome!

Arthur

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've never really paid a whole lot of attention to the Red Sox and I'm not from anywhere even near Boston - I just like to see the underdog win.

Arthur

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeah- congrats.........but I was pulling for the Cardinals!!

They were a great team this year, and a classic and important baseball franchise. I was really impressed with their fans, and as a baseball fan was glad I had a chance to see such a great lineup and great defensive players.

Puhols, Walker, Rolan and Edmonds all made some amazing plays. I truly enjoyed watching them play, and while I was desperate to see the Sox win (rabid Sox fan for 29 years), I was a bit sad to not see it go 7 games.

Arthur

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Congrats to the Sox and all of us diehard fans!!!!!
:partyon:
I've been waiting over 3 decades to see this happen, and I only wish my grandfather could have seen it as well. This is an unbelieveable feeling!!!
Sean

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm so excited!!!!

My sister called from Boston late last night/early this morning. Apparently all of Boston was out, walking around towards the downtown area, honking horns, whooping it up, hugging, cheering.

:)

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Ya done well, boys!! Ya done well - wicked smart players!!
That's it the prophecies are complete the world is finished...we are in the end times.....:)

All kidding aside, it has to be pretty amazing to be a Sox fan/player at this point in history.

X

XyAnKeE_LuVeR_4_LyFeX

Eww I hate the Boston Red sox, I'm so mad that they won, oh well i guess the curse is broken. damn, I still love my yankees though i don't care what anyone says :)

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yankee lover,
I don't think this will help, but all Sox fans know exactly how you feel. And all to well. Remember, there's always next year........
Sean

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's just a dream really, I must be sleeping...it can't be! :idunno: LOL

davidg553

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Arthur said:
Congrats Red Sox!!!!!! I've been waiting 29 years to see this... Wicked Awesome!

Arthur
Shouldn't the proper term be wicked pissah? :)

I just don't know what I'm going to do next year though as I'm so used to saying "this is the year!" every spring.

Latest Discussions