book recommendations!?

OP
C

CiNcO dOsE

to forumites in pinas:

i know pirated cds are big in pinas and i was wondering if there are pirated cds of any of those instructional videos such as the kalis ilustrisimo series by chirstopher ricketts??! or any others?!? and if so, would they be hard to find, since they dont fall in to the "new movies" category?!

salamat.

grimfang

Green Belt
Reaction score
huh? pirated cd's? i never knew such a thing existed... i am shocked... i do not thing anyone here has ever dreamed of making an illegal copy of a tape.... we always read the FBI Copywrite warning VERY carefully each time we view a recording...
:rolleyes:

and.. hypothetically speaking... if somebody did have an illegal copy of a tape, i am sure they are wise enough to contact you PRIVATELY regarding the matter, rather than posting the message across an open channel like this
:hammer:

OP
C

CiNcO dOsE

grimfang:

youd be surprise on what you can find in the phillipines, not jsut there but in southeast asia in general. the newest movies, games, music cds, and whatever copyright laws are placed in the beginning, middle or end, people still make copies of them and sold at a really cheap price. they would even inlcude those copyright laws in the copies, and you can still view them every time you watch your copies.

i was just wondering if forumites from the philippines have encountered such instructional videos/cds in the market.

Latest Discussions