BJJ GI's

A

Angus

Krugans? Seriously? I've never seen any gi rip except for a Krugans, which I've seen happen a couple times. Thin gi, not well reinforced, and thin collar. I don't mind them for non-grapple training, but in my experience they don't last very long in even moderate training.

J

JDenz

I like the atami's they are the cheapest ones that I have found that actully hold up to the wear and tear of training and I would recomend getting two as well.

A

Angus

Yep, I love the Atama Gis. They're absolutely fantastic for the price. At least he mentioned he liked Bad Boy, which are made by Atama!

J

JDenz

The Bad Boys are great but are much moneys. Haven't heard to much bad or good about Koral's. That Joker site is pretty fair I thought for tose who are interested.

I

Infight

Originally posted by Angus
Krugans? Seriously? I've never seen any gi rip except for a Krugans, which I've seen happen a couple times. Thin gi, not well reinforced, and thin collar. I don't mind them for non-grapple training, but in my experience they don't last very long in even moderate training.

Really? Are you sure its a Krugans? Its one of thickest gi i ever met, most of them lasts for 5 years of intense training.

K Williams

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What is the difference between the HCK Judo singleweave and the HCK Jujitsu Competition singleweave?

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The Judo gi is a straight cut sleeve. the JJ gi is going to have tapered sleeves at the wrists, making them ahrder to grab. the material is, I'm sure, the same. The only difference is that theJudo gi is going to be a different cut. it should feel a little looser than the JJ gi.

Ke

Latest Discussions