Birthdays.....

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
She hasn't been on much but now has a new splabdewy computer ....... so soon she will be roaring again......

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

T

tunetigress

Oh thank you Tess and Dennis!!!! Yes it is true !! It's my Birthday and I'm sitting here enjoying my present, my new big-arsed HP computer and I'm back online and doing fine!! The kids are glad to have their old one back and this one seems willing to do whatever I want it to, so everyone is happy! It's lovely to be able to be online without crashing constantly, now if I could just buy a new respiratory system that works this well.... :eek:

K

Kirk

Originally posted by tunetigress

Oh thank you Tess and Dennis!!!! Yes it is true !! It's my Birthday and I'm sitting here enjoying my present, my new big-arsed HP computer and I'm back online and doing fine!! The kids are glad to have their old one back and this one seems willing to do whatever I want it to, so everyone is happy! It's lovely to be able to be online without crashing constantly, now if I could just buy a new respiratory system that works this well.... :eek:

Sounds like a great birthday! May you live as long as you want,
but never want as long as you live! Cheers! :cheers:

R

RCastillo

Oh boy, CAKE!:boing2:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Oh good I'm so glad you're back online with a good machine ~!!! We missed you~!!

Cake? Oh Sheesh.. Ricardo and Dennis didn't even leave me a crumb.. ya Bums~!!!

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess

Oh good I'm so glad you're back online with a good machine ~!!! We missed you~!!

Cake? Oh Sheesh.. Ricardo and Dennis didn't even leave me a crumb.. ya Bums~!!!

Dc had the last piece! I saw him !:eek:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess

oh sure ya did Ricardo.. *pokes your cheeks .. what's that in there.. ?? Dennis would surely give me a piece of cake.. *nodding emphatically*

Yes, DC would, for your soul!:EG:

Or a big check!

G

GouRonin

Please keep the thread on topic.

Thank you.

Gou Ronin
MT - NonModerator
:rolleyes:

G

GouRonin

My takeover attempt of martialtalk came to a screeching halt.

I shall cease and desist in having fun.

That is all.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin

My takeover attempt of martialtalk came to a screeching halt.

I shall cease and desist in having fun.

That is all.

ohhh *watching Doug go pouting off into the sunset.. what a sad day.. for all... 'Mon back Doug.. I wasn't done with you yet~!!!

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
(One of Mr. Parker's students in Southern England)- Exeter that worked along with Gary Ellis and Jacki McVicar.

Happy Birthday Merv!! (from your old sparring buddy)

:asian:

Tad

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I hope everybody has a wonderful birthday. Have a long and joyful life.

All this talk about cake is making me hungry, I'm going to have to hit the frig!:rofl: :rofl:

Have a great day:p

Tad W.

T

tunetigress

Actually we do have half a cake left at the moment so you all just come on over and finish it off for me. BTW GD, it is Black Forest and took a whole carton of whipping cream, grated chocolate and all. My son's old Nanny heard that I didnt have a cake and she came right over and baked one for me while I played with my new computer! Now that's a good friend! Our local video rental gives you a free movie on your birthday so I rented Iron Monkey which the Nanny and I watched while gorging on cake as my family slept. It was a pretty kewl birthday all in all, though, come to think of it, I did not receive one single birthday card this year for some reason, lol. Guess everyone I know uses E-mail now, thanks for all the wellwishes everyone!

Latest Discussions