Birthdays.....

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Did you actually remember?

Yep, in my little pop up reminder book this time. Wouldn't want to go through what happend last year!! Sheeshhhhhhhh

I still can't sit down......:rofl:

L

lifewise

Happy Birthday Dot!

I am going to be nice... going to be.... have to be.... must be....

oh crap - this ain't easy.....

I better just smile and walk away....
;)

w a l k i n g a w a y n o w .....

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by KenpoTess

ohhhhhhhhh I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end after Dot reads that Dennis..

Happiest Birthday yet Dot~!!!
PS.. get him good.. *chuckles*

Have a great one ~!
Tess

No use Tess. It goes in one ear and out other, like any male I know, I gave up on him long ago!!! :EG:

p.s. Thanks for the best wishes. :)

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Seig

Not all of us can be perfect! :angel:

Tell me Seig how's your neck feeling???? It's gotta be sore holding up that HUGE ego of yours. ;)

heh heh heh :lol:

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Yep, in my little pop up reminder book this time. Wouldn't want to go through what happend last year!! Sheeshhhhhhhh

I still can't sit down......:rofl:

That doesn't count, funny "I" have never needed a reminder I though it important enought to remember without technology. :p
But since I am a wonderful human being I will take your {kinda} best wishes as being the thought that counts.

:angel:

Dot

K

Kirk

Well since no one else is waiting till tomorrow, happy birthday!

May you live as long as you want, but never want as long as
you live! :cheers:

(my favorite birthday toast)

T

tunetigress

Well I tried to make Kenpo-Girl stay up till midnight so I could be first to wish her a Happy Birthday on her special day, but alas she flaked out on me too soon!!! Was thinking of phoning her, but then I'd really be in trouble. Will have to make do with pestering her all day long tomorrow. Hope the rest of you will do the same! LOL! :iws:

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
happy birthday kenpo-girl!

ya know... we should all post our birthdays here so everyone knows and doesn't have any excuses....lol!

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by tunetigress

Will have to make do with pestering her all day long tomorrow. Hope the rest of you will do the same! LOL! :iws:

LOL Thanks for the warning, going to be hard to do if I don't turn on Yahoo Messenger though. ;)

heh heh heh :lol:

K

KenpoGirl

Thanks you for the kind thought Klondike. Very sweet.

Seig, your concern is touching. A little twisted, but touching none the less. ;)

OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hard to believe but 2 of our most Senior of Seniors Tom Kelly (May 3rd) and TODAY, Mr. LaBounty turn 60 years old....... sadly Mr.
Parker only made it to 59 ..... we all miss him dearly but we still have a "very few" of these truly knowledgeable, credible and honorable men
left!

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!

OSSSSS:asian:

P

pineapple head

Hey its my birthday on October 9th , lets have a forum party .....I'll get the beers in.

Gary:)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Klondike93

Tess will have to enlighten you on why a woman should be spoiled on her birthday.

:asian:

I am the most spoiled woman on the face of this earth~!!! And love every moment :) Seig may have a twisted sense of humor and a twitticism for every post but that man makes sure my birthday is just that :) Mine.. as it falls the day after Christmas.. I tended to get the raw end of the deal :)
and not just my bday do I get spoiled either.. *w*