BIGGER than you.. BADDER! than you

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Jenna here is a realistic statistic for yea, the more bigger and badder scenerio you post about is flawed to the queit and little wimpy guy who just gets tired of everybody picking on him, to me he is far more dangerous than that big and bad *** guy in your post. What do you do when the other comes after you?
Terry

John Brewer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm 5'7" 165 lbs. and pretty laid back, so when it comes to the point where my family, somone unable to defend themselves or myself are in immediate danger I say:

Strike First
Strike Hard
Strike Often

I do not wish to harm anyone, even the person you describe. I only trust in the knowledge passed on to me by my instructors and the amount of training I put in. When it is safe to leave I will.

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Hey Jenna here is a realistic statistic for yea, the more bigger and badder scenerio you post about is flawed to the queit and little wimpy guy who just gets tired of everybody picking on him, to me he is far more dangerous than that big and bad *** guy in your post. What do you do when the other comes after you?
Terry
Hey Terry my expert friend :) well I am interested in this and I wonder why you think the little wimpy guy is a thread to the bigger and badder who has no worries bout putting someone out for good... Does this not go against the grain of common sense?

Of course I am being devils advocate.. or maybe I am just biased being small myself and knowing what I can do.. but I would certainly be interested particularly who YOU would be more concerned about.. the bigger badder or the little wimpy??

Thank you :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Crane557 said:
I'm 5'7" 165 lbs. and pretty laid back, so when it comes to the point where my family, somone unable to defend themselves or myself are in immediate danger I say:

Strike First
Strike Hard
Strike Often

I do not wish to harm anyone, even the person you describe. I only trust in the knowledge passed on to me by my instructors and the amount of training I put in. When it is safe to leave I will.
Hello there my friend :) thank you for this considered reply which shows you have thought about the eventuality .. if you have not already encountered it that is.. and I wonder how you reconcile the two ideas of striking hard fast and often with your desire not to harm anyone? Or are you saying you do not wish to harm anyone but you WILL if you have to?? In which case would there be any remorse after you have put this bigger badder intentioned individuals lights out for them?

Thank you for explaining this :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Q: Are you willing to accept that I .. someone both bigger AND badder than you.. that I can exist?
Q: If I exist.. what advantage can you POSSIBLY have over me?
Q: If you have advantage over me then how will you use it? as I am telling you right here I want to take something from you that I do not think you want to give.. What are you gonna do bout it?

I know you exist. I've met you. If you dare approach me again, I will meet you eyeball to eyeball. You've cornered me before. You will *not* ever get that opportunity again. It is best you leave me alone. Should you make an attempt once more, I *will* shred you to bits and you will rue the day you made that decision.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Hey Terry my expert friend :) well I am interested in this and I wonder why you think the little wimpy guy is a thread to the bigger and badder who has no worries bout putting someone out for good... Does this not go against the grain of common sense?

Of course I am being devils advocate.. or maybe I am just biased being small myself and knowing what I can do.. but I would certainly be interested particularly who YOU would be more concerned about.. the bigger badder or the little wimpy??

Thank you :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

That is an easy question the little wimpy person, for him it is about getting to the point of actually killing you instead od betting you up.
Terry

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
I know you exist. I've met you. If you dare approach me again, I will meet you eyeball to eyeball. You've cornered me before. You will *not* ever get that opportunity again. It is best you leave me alone. Should you make an attempt once more, I *will* shred you to bits and you will rue the day you made that decision.
But you are a mere woman. What could YOU possibly do?

~~~~~~~~~

YES Ceicei my friend :) I am right with you here and you are welcome to come train with me anytime.. please tell me how you will handle this person.. Thank you :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
That is an easy question the little wimpy person, for him it is about getting to the point of actually killing you instead od betting you up.
Terry
Hey Terry :) I think I understand this but can I ask do you not see the little wimpy assailant and think.. I can take you anyday? He may be more dangerous by intent or commitment but physically he is less able, correct?

Yes I am being devils advocate again.. please forgive me for that.... :)

Thank you,
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Terry
Hey Terry :) I think I understand this but can I ask do you not see the little wimpy assailant and think.. I can take you anyday? He may be more dangerous by intent or commitment but physically he is less able, correct?

Yes I am being devils advocate again.... :)

Thank you,
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Jenna said:
But you are a mere woman. What could YOU possibly do?

Being a woman does not matter. What I have is the will and stubborness. If leaving is not an option, I will fight with everything I've got. If I die, then so be it, but I will not go willingly with you. This is a mindset I've learned from prior experience.
YES Ceicei my friend :) I am right with you here and you are welcome to come train with me anytime.. please tell me how you will handle this person.. Thank you :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Jenna, I'd love to train with you some day. It is rare to get to train with other females and you are one of these I'd be more than anxious for this interesting opportunity.

- Ceicei

OP
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Being a woman does not matter. What I have is the will and stubborness. If leaving is not an option, I will fight with everything I've got. If I die, then so be it, but I will not go willingly with you. This is a mindset I've learned from prior experience.

Jenna, I'd love to train with you some day. It is rare to get to train with other females and you are one of these I'd be more than anxious for this interesting opportunity.

- Ceicei
Ceicei my friend :) thank you for this and I am inhabiting your training mindset exactly and I believe what you are saying is ONCE bitten.. and now you train up to and BEYOND your comfort parameters so that TWICE is not shy.. TWICE is doomsday for whomever thinks they can come try it.. thank you for this and yes you surely know I would LOVE to share notes with you anytime absolutely! :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

John Brewer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Hello there my friend :) thank you for this considered reply which shows you have thought about the eventuality .. if you have not already encountered it that is.. and I wonder how you reconcile the two ideas of striking hard fast and often with your desire not to harm anyone? Or are you saying you do not wish to harm anyone but you WILL if you have to?? In which case would there be any remorse after you have put this bigger badder intentioned individuals lights out for them?

Thank you for explaining this :)

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna
Hi,
Yes you are right. Although I do not wish to harm, I will, if given no other option. I believe all have the right (including myself) to live without fear of the "bigger and the badder". But in this world we live in I am not so dissillusioned to think the eventuality of just such a situation is impossible. Yes I believe I would have some remorse at the pain I caused, but not for my actions to defend. Fortunately I have not had to face this type of situation since I have begun training. Thank you for your thoughtful response.

John

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jenna said:

Yes I am being devils advocate again.... :)

Thank you,
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

The little wimpy guy will sit behin a tree and while I was walking gun me down he controls the stituation, your big bad bully will confront me and then I control the stituation with my vass knowledge of SD against some one like that.
Terry

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Jenna said:
TO my eyes it is a plain fact.. I am bigger than you.. bigger AND stronger AND more physically experienced for what I am about to do.. Further.. I am plainly BADDER than you as I am PREPARED having NO great conscience nor sense of moral. And as I am going about my business with you I DO NOT CARE if I hurt you maim you or if you die at my hands.. as has happened previously and left no lasting mark on my body or mind..

Q: Are you willing to accept that I .. someone both bigger AND badder than you.. that I can exist?
Q: If you have advantage over me then how will you use it? as I am telling you right here I want to take something from you that I do not think you want to give.. What are you gonna do bout it?

OK - so you're Goliath and I'm... well... me. Of course you exist - I've met you.

My advantage? you just told me you're my enemy

How will I use it? Depends, what exactly are you trying to take? Can I live without it?

yes - Then I'll inform the law after you take it.

no - BANG YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!
if it's life or death, there is no room for ego. I'm not going to stand there and challenge you to a duel, I'm going to win and live. you aint bullet proof (I hope)

of course - this assumes I have time to get the gun... If not, my goal will be to leave a few marks that you apparently didn't get from the last guy. self defense 101 - the biggest, baddest mo fo in the world can't fight you if he can't breath or walk to chase you - wound and run

but what I think you're looking for (though i have been wrong about this mind reading stuff before) is whether I - and others - are aware that they can't win every fight straight up and are they willing to commit to the violence needed to survive this encounter if they are aware?

For me, the answer is yes - I absolutely garantee that there are too many people to count who would kick my butt in a straight straight up fight, but I am very aware and accepting of the truth that self defense is NOT a straight up fight - EVER. It's about you surviving at all costs - even if that means goliath has to die.

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Being a woman does not matter. What I have is the will and stubborness. If leaving is not an option, I will fight with everything I've got.

Just trying to play devils advocate here, but the question assumes you are attacked by someone who is larger and more physically capable, more motivated or aggresive, more experienced, and generally all round harder than a coffin nail.

Will and stubborness being your weapons assumes that you have more of these than your opponent, and you can't count on that.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Adept said:
Just trying to play devils advocate here, but the question assumes you are attacked by someone who is larger and more physically capable, more motivated or aggresive, more experienced, and generally all round harder than a coffin nail.

Will and stubborness being your weapons assumes that you have more of these than your opponent, and you can't count on that.

I have been attacked, not once, but twice before I picked up martial arts. Whether I have more than what he has <shrug> remains to be seen; these ARE the weapons I DO have, so I will count on these attributes. Most attackers pick those people they hope are compliant. He is going to get more than he bargained for if he chooses to attack me.

Lest you misunderstand me, I have NO illusions of martial arts "saving" me nor of coming out on top victorious and unscathed. I only know I will do what I need to do and I understand full well I will get hurt (and possibly die). My goal is to stay alive and to minimize getting hurt.

- Ceicei

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Jenna said:
TO my eyes it is a plain fact.. I am bigger than you.. bigger AND stronger AND more physically experienced for what I am about to do.. Further.. I am plainly BADDER than you as I am PREPARED having NO great conscience nor sense of moral. And as I am going about my business with you I DO NOT CARE if I hurt you maim you or if you die at my hands.. as has happened previously and left no lasting mark on my body or mind..

~~

Hello all my sharp-edged friends :) nope any of you who know me will know I ain't bigger nor badder than any of y'all bad boys and gals but I pose these questions of any of you who may be looking in after reading some pretty nasty stuff in the paper this morning.. there are some mean folk out there doing just whatever comes to their perniciously perverted minds and I wonder.. are YOU ready for bigger and badder than you? I am very interested to know your approach to the bigger and badder... thank you.

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

A person can be bigger and badder all they want to be... just stay the hell out of my face with it and leave mine (family/friends) alone and we'll get along fine. Because I just might NOT be in the mood for you to find out.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
OOOOh YEAH!!!!!
icon14.gif

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
you know what? I just realized - Nobody offerd to buy the man a meal and just talk it out. Maybe he's just missunderstood and needs a good friend to leand an ear...:idunno:

Can't we all just get along?:rolleyes:

Latest Discussions