Big Guy we miss you...

G

GouRonin

Big Guy has not been around as of late because his job is keeping him really busy. Hopefully we'll see him again as the weather gets better.

Anyway, just want to tell you all that if you get the chance drop him an e-mail and say hi as he's working 24/7 it seems and he might like to know that we miss him here.

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Hoe the Big Guy is having a good winter, and hope to see him online again as soon as possible.

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey all,
Does anyone know when Big Guy is gonna be back on the forums? Miss reading what he has to say. Also, can anyone provide any info on his summer camp? When, where, Who's teaching, cost, material covered, and so forth?
Thanks in advance,
Mace

OP
G

GouRonin

He's got a second job he does that takes a lot out of him during this season. Take the time to drop him an e-mail. When he's free he'll answer. I miss him too.

His camp is in the end of the summer I believe and it rocked last year. The main instructor is Richard Huk Planas and this year his brother Ed Planas will be there too. His brother is a teacher of a filipino art.

I am hoping Tim Hartman is there as well and I am sure he will be.

OP
V

vincefuess

I get the impression I should know who you are talking about. I don't. I am the first to admit I can be a dumbass, so please be the first to enlighten me.....

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by Vince Fuess
I am the first to admit I can be a dumbass

Resisting .. strong urge ... to comment .. on that ...
fingers .. typing ... can't ... stop them :D

Originally posted by Vince Fuess
I am the first to admit I can be a dumbass, so please be the first to enlighten me.....

Me too. Sounds like a very well liked and well respected guy.

OP
V

vincefuess

Still....freekin....waiting.....had ....enough...fun...at..... Vince's....expense (though no one ever really does except me!!)

MUHUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAGH!!!

OP
K

Kirk

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm LITERALLY and TRULY ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
V

vincefuess

And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

BWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
G

GouRonin

I just got the flyer. It has a mini seminar, a full day camp, and a full weekend camp listed! Woo! E-mail me if you want the flyer.

Latest Discussions