Best Taekwondo Demo by rip_dorey

rip_dorey

White Belt
Reaction score
Korea National Taekwondo Demo Team Highlight by rip_dorey

5_L_1158383549_2.jpg

The best Taekwondo Demo Team in the world. Many acrobatics and unseen footage. I hope you will enjoy my relase. I was training with those guys this summer and they are really awesome!

Jeong hwan NOH(the third from the left in the top row) provided me with footage

Feedback always appreciated ;)

Stream:

DL:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VULOHDVD

Last edited by a moderator:

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I appreciate the effort, but I would have preferred just the raw footage without the 'trembling' special effects. These athletes are amazing enough. No need to 'jazz' it up any further.

TKDHomeSchooler

Green Belt
Reaction score
I appreciate the effort, but I would have preferred just the raw footage without the 'trembling' special effects. These athletes are amazing enough. No need to 'jazz' it up any further.

I agree. While I don't aspire to be able to do all that, I find it interesting to see those who have been able to accomplish that level of skill.

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Even in my youth I was not as amazing as these atlethes, now at 42 I will never will but my TKD is a good one, my TKD has taught me how to live and enjoy with what I have, my kicks are not espectacular but I can kick better than another grown men. This team competition is one of the best around but the very best of TKD are us, regular guys who do tae kwon do because we loved it.

Manny

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ditto.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Awesome. I was always inspired by these types of demos as a kid. I stayed with TKD because of this kind of stuff. Not that I was able to do 1/3 of what they were doing (maybe a 1/4 in my hayday).

But Demos like this take skill and athletisism. A few threads back, I posted about things I teach. One was gymnastics. And believe it or not some idiots thought I was dumb for doing it and spoke about it. well, you can never be able to do things like that if you dont know how to do some gymnastics....

But then again, like some posted, "why would you ever want to do a demo, theres no reason too"...." who would want to do flashy kicks, they have no real use".... well I guess these guys in the video didnt get that message.
icon12.gif

Very cool vid. thanks for sharing.

Latest Discussions