Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clip! :asian:

Mike

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Nicely done. :)

I like the idea of reaching for the head to cinch the opponent's arm tighter. Plus, that looks like it would give a nice little elbow shot if you buck and the other guy isn't paying attention. :D

Thanks!

OP
A

Aaron Little

OUMoose,
Gald to help out. I will post some others later on.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Two thumbs up! Excellent clip. Now all I need to do is try it out. I'll let you know how it goes and give you feedback.

- Ceicei

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh geez mebbe it's good that I didn't come over and babysit tonight ...:rolleyes:

But when I clicked on the link I got nothing but html data all over the screen. I have most of the updated video viewers... hmm.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Two thumbs up! Excellent clip. Now all I need to do is try it out. I'll let you know how it goes and give you feedback.

- Ceicei

OP
A

Aaron Little

Ceicei,
I look forward to hearing about your results.

grappling_mandala

Green Belt
Reaction score
Aaron,

I enjoyed your video. I especially like the pause and the highlight w/ text. What application are you using to do this? That's great!

Kind Regards,

Dave Copeland
Beaverton SBGi

OP
A

Aaron Little

Thanks. I am glad that you guys have found it useful. I will post more as time permits. I have several video projects to get out of the way before though. I have a few others I have done. They are collected here:

http://www.truthincombat.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Dave - I typically use Vegas to edit with. By the way, I like your site. You train with Tom don't you? Have we met before? I have been out to Portland to train several times. I had Tom here at my place once a couple of years ago.

grappling_mandala

Green Belt
Reaction score
Aaron,

Thanks for the info. Yeah I train with Tom and Michael in Beaverton. We may have met, but I'm not sure. Did we roll? I never remember anyone anymore till then. hah. Then i'm like.... "oh yeah your the guy who gave me -x- kind of problem to solve...um...Aaron right?" Anyhow, nice to see other sbg'ers working to spread the alive jiu jitsu gospel.

Dave

OP
A

Aaron Little

Dave,
Just trying to do my part. I think the world of Tom. He is a great coach and a great person. You are lucky to train with him.

grappling_mandala

Green Belt
Reaction score
Are you coming to the spring camp? Should be a lot of information and people to roll with.

Dave

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Aaron Little said:
Ceicei,
I look forward to hearing about your results.
I forgot to get back to you on this. It works out really well with most partners, if I take advantage of timing and that window.

The only thing, however, when I tried doing that with a certain partner, he would intentionally move forward (his pelvis almost to my shoulders) to lie down quickly upon my face. I guess I will have to trap quickly at the elbow and push downward hard while grabbing my head to prevent him from doing that. Would this be a timing problem?

- Ceicei

BTW: I loved your putting subtitles with your clip to emphasize your points. It makes it easier for me since I am deaf.

Latest Discussions