Barf!!!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This story showed up in our local paper a couple of days ago:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/prominent-taekwondo-coach-from-va-indicted-for-illegal-sexual-contact-with-minors/2012/05/23/gJQANF9hkU_story.html

Hopefully this d-bag gets some extra creative devils at the "end of the line." The usual pitchforks and brimstone don't seem nearly good enough :angry:.

No kidding. Although if he's convicted, I think some of his fellow inmates will be teaching him a few lessons about violating a person's sexuality...

rickster

Purple Belt
Reaction score
This has been going on with instructors for decades.

No surprise there.

You can find dozens of these stories

OP
bugatabugata

bugatabugata

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yup, hopefully his new BFF/cellmate Bubba, the 300-lb. tatted up biker, whose hobbies include aggravated assault, long walks on the beach, and making Merlot in the toilet will be especially accommodating :)

OP
bugatabugata

bugatabugata

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This has been going on with instructors for decades.

No surprise there.

You can find dozens of these stories

Rickster, this guy's well beyond the pale -- the girls had been training with him since they were around 8 years old, from what I gather, and he told them they weren't going to improve in TKD unless they had a relationship with him. A manipulative, sick b-ard all the way.

Plus, from the expanded article, I think they were 13-14 when stuff first took an inappropriate turn.

rickster

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Rickster, this guy's well beyond the pale -- the girls had been training with him since they were around 8 years old, from what I gather, and he told them they weren't going to improve in TKD unless they had a relationship with him. A manipulative, sick b-ard all the way.

Plus, from the expanded article, I think they were 13-14 when stuff first took an inappropriate turn.

There were other instructors from other schools from the distant past than he. Anytime someone uses a status like this for sexual favors, it is not good.

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Upon conviction it should be 60 days and then death for any adult who sexually batters a child...

rickster

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Sexual Assault is Sexual Assault.

A victim of Sexual Assault is not a matter of age

No matter child or adult, it is a forced physical method that create much mental anguish

Latest Discussions