proudly presents

GRAND MASTER BOBBY TABOADA

The Original Art of Balintawak Escrima Cuentada System

SEMINAR

Sunday, AUGUST 22nd, 2004

10am - 5pm

at Apolo's Karate

8056 Ritchie Hwy, Pasadena, Maryland 21122

Seventy-five dollars before August 7th * Pre-registrationMust be postmarked by August 7th to receive the pre-registration rate

Eighty-five at the door or after August 7th

Please visit http://balintawakseminars.5u.com/photo5.html for more information.

We had a great turnout at last year's seminar and a great time. Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Thanks,

Rich Curren

OP
E

Emptyglass

Hello everyone:

This seminar is coming up soon. Make sure you get registered if you're planning on coming. It's going to be good and I hope to see some of you there.

Rich Curren

OP
E

Emptyglass

Also note, that it is on the 22nd so if one of the Mods could modify the title I would appreciate it. Sorry for the confusion.

Rich Curren

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
BWI (Baltimore-Washington Int'l); within 30 minutes of the school. And yes, Southwest flies through there.

OP
E

Emptyglass

Emptyglass said:
Hello everyone:

APOLO's KARATE

with KALIDRADA ARNIS de MANO

proudly presents

GRAND MASTER BOBBY TABOADA

The Original Art of Balintawak Escrima Cuentada System

SEMINAR

Sunday, AUGUST 22nd, 2004

10am - 5pm

at Apolo's Karate

8056 Ritchie Hwy, Pasadena, Maryland 21122

Seventy-five dollars before August 7th * Pre-registrationMust be postmarked by August 7th to receive the pre-registration rate

Eighty-five at the door or after August 7th

Please visit http://balintawakseminars.5u.com/photo5.html for more information.

We had a great turnout at last year's seminar and a great time. Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Thanks,

Rich Curren

Hi all:

The pre-reg cut-off date for this is coming up soon.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Sincerely,

Rich Curren

OP
E

Emptyglass

Hello:

Only one week left until this seminar. I hope to see some of you there.

Rich Curren

OP
E

Emptyglass

Hello:

I would like to give a huge thank you to everyone who came and attended this seminar on Sunday. We had around 40 attendees. It was a great event with lots of sharing and learning all around. Grandmaster Bobby Taboada was awesome as usual and the two instructors he brought along for the ride (Robert from Charlotte, NC and Tom from Nottingham, England) were excellent practicioners and teachers as well. We were also lucky enough to have Master Zach Taco attend from New York City. He was a student of Teofilo Velez in the Philippines and it was a pleasure to watch him practice the art.

After the seminar there were great stories told and shared by GM Bobby and others about the history of the Balintawak system.

All in all it was a great time and very educational. Maraming salamat po to everyone who shared in the art with us.

Rich Curren

Latest Discussions