Backgrounds, Icons, Wallpaper

T

tonbo

I am running a Windows 2000 system here at work, and change my background frequently. Mostly, I use rendered art of natural scenes and Escher-like images. However, I would like to include on my desktop some more martial images, but not along the "Enter the Dragon" motif.....maybe scenes of training, or a large Kenpo patch, or something similar. Same with icons or wallpaper.

Anyone know where I can get ahold of some of these? It would be greatly appreciated......so, thanks in advance.......

:asian:

Peace--

OP
K

Kirk

A lot of the kenpo yahoo groups have the pictures that you're
looking for.

OP
T

tonbo

I went to all of those sites, and I appreciate the input. I'm still looking, but all of those sites are excellent!!

GoldenDragon, I did lift the IKKA crest from your page....thanks. Greatly appreciated. I plan on using it in the future.

Disciple, I liked that site! Are those your designs, or did you find that site some other way?

Again, thanks to all who responded!!

Peace--

OP
D

disciple

Originally posted by tonbo

Disciple, I liked that site! Are those your designs, or did you find that site some other way?

Of course they are my designs :eek: ...J/K
I found them while searching for MA background myself :D

salute

OP
G

GouRonin

The bidding for an IKKO patch starts at 25.00$!!! Please see Ricardo "The salesman of motion" Castillo for details!
:rolleyes:

OP
G

GouRonin

The written contract and the important use of it.
:rolleyes:

OP
G

GouRonin

It's always important to learn from your betters...
:shrug:

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So if I wanted an IKKO patch for my collection I would have to join up?

I'm not looking for a handout, just would like one for my collection.

OP
G

GouRonin

:samurai:

...rut roh...better run...the big dog is mad!

:anic:

Latest Discussions