Baby Aero Gymnastics!! WRONG!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Someone needs to find this guy beat his *** and then report him (and his wife) to child welfare services for child endangerment!
[yt]WHa1Q1BdBhM[/yt]

I don't care how much the baby was smiling at the end of the video, his body, joints, bone strength is just NOT strong enough to take that kind of twisting and moving around. Not to mention his brain case still isn't formed well enough to withstand even the simple 1 or 2 g's that daddy is probably subjecting him to with that spinning around. This is going to encourage other morons out there to try it with their kid and they're probably not going to be as smooth or watchful as this guy is.
I've seen "new" daddies toss their babies a good 3 -4 feet above their heads to catch them... Can't help but thinking one of these days... there's going to be a miss.
It's fun to play with babies yes... but not like THIS.

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
i can't watch something like that without feeling like i want to go and see this man:shock:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's GOT to be a trick.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I kept waiting for the punch line but it sadly never came. The torsion on those shoulders and low back had to be incredible. Daddy needs an *** whoopin'.

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
What a dumb ***.

I could not watch the whole thing it was too disturbing.

Who let him into the gene pool?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK, I've been looking at this really carefully and I'm convinced it is a fake. I turned the volume up all the way and looked for clues throughout and found this:

At about :14 or :15 (the time he picks up the baby to swing it around) the display on the TV changes a bit. Also right around 3:30 if you freeze-frame it the baby's head looks VERY doll-like. Might be a rip in the shoulder of the doll around 3:37.

Take a gander and tell me what you see. I'm still searching to see if there is verification on the web that the vid is a fake.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Crap. Apparently it's too new for snopes. I hope to God you're right Geo.

usmax

White Belt
Reaction score
I know I'm late chiming in here but... I dont think it's a trick. I am supremely confident that there are plenty of idiots out there that would subject a helpless child to this abuse.. and yes, it'a abuse. I wanted to both vomit and shoot him at the same time... interesting sensation. People need to wake up.

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
When I first started reading the thread I thought some may be over reacting ... that is until I actually watched the clip.

If it is "real" then he's damn lucky he didn't dislocate the kids shoulder or worse. I cut it off less than half-way because it disturbed me.

Again...why don't you have to apply for a license to have kids?

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Whether or not this video is faked or real or whatever ... I think it's real... the point is THE MESSAGE!! Ok... it's giving other dumbass fathers out there an idea of ... "HEY! That looks pretty cool and funny... bet my kid would love that... swing swing swing wheeeeee..... oops! Crap! Call 911!!! .... honest officer I didn't think he would slip out of my grip! (or his neck/arms/legs/hips/back would snap!) The guy in the video made it look easy"

There are people STUPID enough to try this at home.

I've seen personally, morons take thier 4-6 month old babies and toss them 5 - 6 feet in the air and catch them... and saying wheee to the laughing child...

Faked or not... it's a stupid idea.

Arizona Angel

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That was sick. I hope it was a trick/fake, but I agree that the whole idea is awful.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's as fake as cell phones popping popcorn...

http://www.SuperBabyAeroGymnastics.com/

WARNING: It might seem like harmless horseplay, but a baby has no control over their head or neck muscles, and in addition to possibly breaking a baby's bones, severe brain damage is also possible unless you are a fully qualified baby aero gymnastics instructor or understand that this is just a prank site taking the piss with a fake video.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And to think that I will now have to use my cell phone for playing Solitaire rather than making popcorn... :(

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's as fake as cell phones popping popcorn...

http://www.SuperBabyAeroGymnastics.com/

I turned it off after ten seconds, believing it to be real.

The prank video invokes an interesting kind visceral response. I've seen similar things in fictional films and laughed. Even now that I know that this is fake, I still don't find it funny.

Guess this is what they mean by punkd.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There was a headline about this on AOL News today stating that the guy who posted the video is claiming he was arrested...

When I watched this video of a man swinging a baby in an alarming manner , I thought it was fake. Actually, I still think (and truly hope) it's not real. But shortly after I watched the original video, it was pulled from YouTube for violation of user agreement.

The news recently broke that the man who posted the video -- not the man who actually swung the baby, mind you -- is claiming he was arrested for intending to distribute child abuse material. He submitted the video, which he said he "found", to Live Leak, and they reported the video to authorities.

Latest Discussions