Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The crossfit gym near me does workouts with them. Never tried it myself tho...

baron

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I know a couple of guys that use it and they love it. But it seems they are expensive. The people I know make their own out of innertubes. They go to a tractor store and buy the material. I beleive there is a youtube video that shows how to make one and use one. I would check but I'm having trouble with youtube for some reason.

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know a couple of guys that use it and they love it. But it seems they are expensive. The people I know make their own out of innertubes. They go to a tractor store and buy the material. I beleive there is a youtube video that shows how to make one and use one. I would check but I'm having trouble with youtube for some reason.

Yeah..that's what my buddy Paul (in the video) did. Your right...from what I hear, the commercial bags are crazy expensive.

Another twist on the kettlebell as I see it....

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

PoolMan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Bulgarian sandbags are awesome!! I workout with them often. We have a bunch of them of various weights were I train. Don't buy them though they are way too expensive. We made ours for a cost of about $20.00 each. You can find several videos on youtube on how to make them and how to use them.

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
I seem to remember a Bulgarian gentleman mentioning this , but he may very well have been referring to his wife.

Latest Discussions