Article by Mr. Will Tracy

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Seig said:
I actually feel a very good lesson can be learned from this letter, which has prompted discussion, both heated and analytical, which in turn has allowed me, to both expand my knowledge and awareness, and to pass this on to my students.
Just something to think about.

You make progress, weedhopper! Great observation!

:asian:

C

CoolKempoDude

KenpoDave said:
When you say "Tracy and AK people" are you meaning Will Tracy, or Tracy people in general? If it is the former, :idunno:I have no idea. The article has been around for about 8 years now. If you mean the latter, then :shrug: it seems you are choosing to create controversy out of this. The author of the article has nothing to do with the Tracy system, and does not speak for Tracy people.

I don't want to point the finger at anybody here. Oh yeah, i don't want to create any more controversy. To answer your question, Let just say "Tracy general".

If everything is fine in AK community, it's good to hear that. Keep up the good work.

thank you for clarifying about the author of the article. I'm out of this discussion for good.

it's too hot for me to handle

Peace, bro.

C

CoolKempoDude

Goldendragon7 said:
Personally, I don't think he would know a Tracy Student from an Armadillo ~ even if the Tracy student wore the Legendary Checkered Uniform Top! LOLLlololooolooololololoololololllll
:asian:

goldendragon 7,

I had a chance to meet and talk to a personal student of GM Tracy. We and other had a friendly discussed about American Kenpo and martial art in general. Of course, i don't want to name any NAME here.

But I can tell you 1 of other things about AK and that is After GM Ed Parker passed away, some senior members in AK claimed to be the successor of AK UNTIL Mrs Parker ( wife of GM Parker) said that Ed Parker did not have a successor of AK. That is the end of it.

some of you know about this and some of you don't know. I simply don't want to create a *flaming war* among people by POSTING any *controversy* stuffs and that is the REASON why I don't want to say much about AK.

The problem here obviously is within AK community NOT other.
Goldendragon7, you know what you know and I know what I know. Let keep it that way. There is no need to discuss about what we know.

I am out of here for good.

Peace .
Mode or webmaster of this forum: please CLOSE my account. Thank you

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
CoolKempoDude said:
Oh yeah, and I don't want to create any more controversy. I'm out of this discussion for good. it's too hot:angry: for me to handle!

NO WAY! If you think I'm fallin' for that line.... you are coocoo! :anic: :erg: :ultracool

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sigung86 said:
The pants create a complete optical illusion, one that enhances your opponents proclivities toward dizziness, nausea and vomiting!
%-} :boing2: %-}

They certainly make it hard to focus after I kick someone in the head. I thought the vertigo was my blinding speed, apparently, it's the blinding pants.

Mr. C, I have a photo of a seminar with Dr. Roger Greene wearing the pants. He is kneeling on the far left next to Al Tracy. I'm the great looking guy next to Ricardo! :partyon:

Dallas1.gif

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
KenpoDave said:
Mr. C, I have a photo of a seminar with Dr. Roger Greene wearing the pants. He is kneeling on the far left next to Al Tracy. I'm the great looking guy next to Ricardo!

Thanks Dave.... man those are wild!!!!!

:boing1:

BFoley

White Belt
Reaction score
Big Pat said:
Master Ted Sumner has posted an interesting article by Mr. Will Tracy entitled "The Rise of American Kenpo-As I saw it" {revised 1/17/98}. Please go to www.sanjosekenpo.com under the heading of articles. Interesting to read a different perspective of things.

EKP RIP

Big Pat :asian:

Big Pat;

I think there were several parts to this article. Do you know where I can view the other parts ? Thanks.

Brian

Latest Discussions