April Jodoryu Jujitsu

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Saturday April 9th from 11AM- 3PM at Jodoryu International
Florence , KY location.

Call TOLL FREE 1-888-266-3802 for info or directions

The cost is $35
Myself and other Jodoryu instructors will be teaching on Kyusho and D.E.T. concepts as well as basic Jujitsu techniques from the Jodoryu perspective. We will also be covering the Yellow Belt Syllabus for beginning students and for instructors wanting to add Jodoryu Jujitsu to thier curriculum.

Note: There are no time in grade requirements for DKI blackbelts, but everyone will have to show proficiency at each level before advancing to the next. This is to ensure the ability to teach the syllsbus as approved by myself and the JJI board of directors.

I plan for this to be a monthly event.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
ppko said:
Saturday April 9th from 11AM- 3PM at Jodoryu International
Florence , KY location.

Call TOLL FREE 1-888-266-3802 for info or directions

The cost is $35
Myself and other Jodoryu instructors will be teaching on Kyusho and D.E.T. concepts as well as basic Jujitsu techniques from the Jodoryu perspective. We will also be covering the Yellow Belt Syllabus for beginning students and for instructors wanting to add Jodoryu Jujitsu to thier curriculum.

Note: There are no time in grade requirements for DKI blackbelts, but everyone will have to show proficiency at each level before advancing to the next. This is to ensure the ability to teach the syllsbus as approved by myself and the JJI board of directors.

I plan for this to be a monthly event.

Come train with the Jodoryu Jujitsu Group.

Featured Instructors for this month include J.P. Menendez all the way from Ecuador teaching Jujitsu concepts, Alan Shind will be teaching QiGong principles, Jeremy Bays will be sharing some ideas on how to integrate some of the Systema training with what we do, as well as other instructors yet to be announced.

Hope to see as many of you who can make it. Call me at 859-468-8265 for info or directions.
Disharmonic Emotion Theory

Latest Discussions