Any Fanfiction Writers on this Forum?

LoneRider

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey,

I do a lot of creative writing (been through a bit of a dryspell of late) and I wonder if there are any other fanfiction writers/readers here on this forum.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not I. I wish I had any talent at all for writing. I read so much you'd think something would have rubbed off by now.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When it comes to fan-fiction, the closest I've gotten is my unfinished novel of a period of a couple of years in the histories of the Merchant Adventurers Company, Thackstones Battalion, 3rd Crucis Lancers and Lindon's Company. Set in the BattleTech universe before it got all broken with the Clans nonsense it details the activities of these units in an offensive during the last Succession War.

I really need to get back to writing I think. I should spend less time in on-line chat and computer gaming and more time creating things again. I've always found it wonderfully theraputic and it's a surprise to suddenly realise what I've allowed to drive it out.

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
I write a lot. I wrote a poetry book, and two novels so far and currently working on the third in the series.

Aefibird

Green Belt
Reaction score
I used to write quite a bit of fiction & fanfiction. I haven't done so for a while, although I've been meaning to get around to it again for ages, but have started planning another story this week.

I just got a new laptop and transferred all my old stories and writings from the old computer onto the new one a couple of days ago and looking through them again sparked off my interest.

I used to have some of my fanfiction writing up at fanfiction.net but I don't know if it's still there or not.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
geek.gif

/obligatory

Ironcrane

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have that chart posted above. I get a lot of laughs from sharing it. But I suppose I count as a fanfic writer. But I've been having a lot of trouble doing any writing for the past few months. Not sure what happened.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Love that chart. Only thing it's missing is a box at the top that says "Everyone Else" and points down to the Published Science Fiction Authors.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I tell ya,

I know a guy that has done writing on the site. I have wanted to start writing again, I am unsure as to the subject matter though.