Another Decriminalise Drugs Thread

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
True....but those are methods to quit smoking (besides e-cig) aren't they?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

That is their primary use, and primary demand in the market. They are also have minor secondary uses as a treatment for certain medical conditions (although this is unusual). It still gets the drug in the body in a way that doesn't involve smoking. Than and I'm guessing nicotine brownies aren't too appealing...LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I don't disrespect your opinion. I shared your opinion about 10 years ago. I no longer do.

I'm not sure if you meant that as condescending, but it certainly reads that way. And, honestly, it still sounds disrespectful. But whatever. You are free to take the last word if you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you meant that as condescending, but it certainly reads that way. And, honestly, it still sounds disrespectful. But whatever. You are free to take the last word if you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Not at all. I was saying it as 10 or maybe 12 years ago I agreed with you that drugs should be legal. Not for some of the same reason you did. I was more along the its your body do what you want. But I no longer feel that way. I ment no disrespect just saying I once agreed with you.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
ive never watched either show

Hollywood inaccuracies make it difficult for me to find many mil/le themed entertainments I can watch without frustration.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Latest Discussions