MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Reality in useing a knife
some damn good points taken up in that viedo

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Marc almost always has some pretty solid points if you can get beyond his marketing set.

I liked this video!
icon6.gif

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
i agree with basically what I saw and heard. the big thing to remember is in most "knife fights" its not a fight or duel, but an ambush and usually the one with out a knife didn't know there was a knife involved till he got cut or stabbed. I would tend to assume any attack on the street has a 50/50% chance a weapon is involved even if I do not see it! so I assume any one who assaults me on the street is homicidal till shown other wise.
your gut will often give you an idea if its for keeps or not, but its a good idea to keep some distance if things look dicey at all ... that space gives you time and distance to react and see that knife or what have you...

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Marc almost always has some pretty solid points if you can get beyond his marketing set.

I liked this video!
icon6.gif

I actually like his smack talking about TMAs. Mostly because the points he brings up are almost always true. That, & he plays Pentjak Silat & Kali while bashing TMA!

Latest Discussions