MT Mentor
Reaction score
Pay peanuts, get monkeys. Article says he is paid $10 to $15 per hour. :asian:

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
considering that the tow isn't all that large....

I found his little rants rather interesting.
And he his on the board of education...probably also not a surprise when the town is small...

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Maybe I just watched too many movies where the big bad Sheriff controlled the town with his big bad posse....
Can a Chief of Police deputize his buddies like a Sheriff can? You know, like this fellow arming his Militia buddies....
Then again, if he really shot himself in the hand...would you want him to carry more than a six shooter with one bullet (and that in his shirt pocket)?

But then again, if you live there, you might need your constitutionally protected firearms to keep this nutter out of your face....

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry guys but ... only in America ... :faints:

Fellows in his position are elected rather than appointed aren't they? Public service never looked so damaged :shrugs in a 'Glad it's not my town' kind of way:.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorry guys but ... only in America ... :faints:

Fellows in his position are elected rather than appointed aren't they? Public service never looked so damaged :shrugs in a 'Glad it's not my town' kind of way:.

Police Chiefs are appointed by the mayor or town council. Sheriffs are elected. This guy is a chief so he was hired by the city

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Other then his use of colorful language Im not sure what he did wrong? He doesn't like Libs neither do I. He didn't say he wouldn't enforce the laws evenly or unfairly target cars with Obama stickers on them. He said nothing I havent heard from the left with regards to the right.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am saddened to hear you take that position, my friend; unless it was not your intent to lend him implicit support for acting in such a way as a public official?

He not only would never be hired in this country but he would be fired faster than light for acting in such a fashion. He brings discredit upon all who have anything to do with keeping him in a post that allows him to exercise any legal authority.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am saddened to hear you take that position, my friend; unless it was not your intent to lend him implicit support for acting in such a way as a public official?

He not only would never be hired in this country but he would be fired faster than light for acting in such a fashion. He brings discredit upon all who have anything to do with keeping him in a post that allows him to exercise any legal authority.
I don't condone his method of expressing himself. I think he's stupid for saying it out loud. When your in certain positions you keep your opinions to yourself. It comes with the job. I don't disagree with him just don't think he should post it for the world to see. On the other hand at least he's man enough to stand up for what he believes in.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't condone his method of expressing himself. I think he's stupid for saying it out loud. When your in certain positions you keep your opinions to yourself. It comes with the job. I don't disagree with him just don't think he should post it for the world to see. On the other hand at least he's man enough to stand up for what he believes in.

Or too dumb to understand....
(I am still wondering about the accidental discharge....at least Barney hit the floor!)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The more I look at it he seems to be promoting his other training company so this may be his way to drum up business. I don't think he cares if he loses his 15 bucks an hour police job. He's taking a page out of the Glen Beck book. Piss off the left and middle and the far right will back him. The Glen Beck model seems to work since he brought in 90 million last year.

Latest Discussions