And so it begins...

a bit og advice you might not hear otherwise

have MULTIPLE people record your test. Never rely on one person or one camcorder.

Fearless Freep! I am so hoping that you do very well. I hope that you impress all of the Judges! I have confidence that you will be ready!

Regards,

Robert

It is coming up soon my friend. The BB is the all coveted when you are a gup. Then for the 1st 6 months or so you think, "Gee, everyone is staring at me. Do I deserve this?" The answer in unequivaquibly yes. To think otherwise would be an insult to your instructor and your hard work.

So I wish you good discipline.

FF, I'm about a year from 1st Dan testing at Brown Belt, went to BB testing on saturday at my Dojang, 1 st Dan, 2 Poom, 1 2nd and 1 3rd. What was apparent to me is that Grandmaster Lee already tested each of these people over the last couple months and this was more or less an demonstration/formalization of thei ranking. I understand that there are a wide spectrum of what BB testing consists of, but figure I'd share with you my impressions, Good Luck

It is coming up soon my friend. The BB is the all coveted when you are a gup. Then for the 1st 6 months or so you think, "Gee, everyone is staring at me. Do I deserve this?" The answer in unequivaquibly yes. To think otherwise would be an insult to your instructor and your hard work.
Despite that, it does give you that nudge/extra incentive to work harder at the same time.

Latest Discussions

Back