Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Johnathan Napalm
...as if you really have a case to prosecute....... :rolleyes:

Hint: it is all a wishful thinking from those who cannot get over the fact that they lost the election to GWB.

So....who was the winner again?
I don't mean the court appointed winner either...

PRESIDENT Vote % Votes
BUSH 48% 50,456,169
GORE 48% 50,996,116
------------------^

Hmm...I see different numbers....
:D

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
You have conveniently forgotten all the voter frauds in other states that the GOP didn't bother to pursue. So don't bet the farm on those "popular" vote count numbers.

Regardless, Bush is better off for the nation than Gore would. If Gore was president, Osama would be staying overnite at the Lincoln bedroom. Gore would be apologizing to him that our WTC buildings got in the way of his terrorists hijacked planes. The Chinese military intelligence would be running the NSA.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As a tangent...did you see the Celeb. Death match between Al Gore and Weird Al? :D

Ya know....I'm on record saying I dont care for GWB....that said, I have to agree with you here. I think given the situation, GW is better than AG.

I just had to pull yer chain a little bit. :D
:asian:

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
As a tangent...did you see the Celeb. Death match between Al Gore and Weird Al? :D

Ya know....I'm on record saying I dont care for GWB....that said, I have to agree with you here. I think given the situation, GW is better than AG.

lol

Nope. I seldom watch TV, if at all.

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

Hahah... yeah, somehow I don't think ol' Gore could have done as good a job.

(And now, all the guys who think I'm a left-wing loony (which I am!) will start thinking I'm trying to change my stripes and jump all over me... I'm not, I'm just not sure Al Gore or even Clinton would have been up to the task here. That's one thing that Bush and the hawks in D.C. these days are good at, handling war.)

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Cliarlaoch
Hahah... yeah, somehow I don't think ol' Gore could have done as good a job.

( I'm just not sure Al Gore or even Clinton would have been up to the task here.
Unfortunatley, Bill Clinton proved you exactly right, several times...

:wah: I wish he hadn't, 911 would have never been an issue

Latest Discussions