American Kenpo Studio of Frederick

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Well, tomorrow is the big day for Bill Smith.

I just wanted to wish him "good luck" from myself and my students here in the United Kingdom.

Les

Mace

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Good luck Bill from all of us here in CT.
Sean

Bill Smith

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yep, tomorrow is the day. I've had good response but tomorrow will tell. I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

Seig, anytime you're in the area stop on by.

Les and Sean, thank your students for the backing.

Your brother in Kenpo,
Bill

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Bill Smith

Thanks guys. Yep, tomorrow is the day. I've had good response but tomorrow will tell. I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

Seig, anytime you're in the area stop on by.

Les and Sean, thank your students for the backing.

Your brother in Kenpo,
Bill
I just may take you up on that!

P

pineapple head

Good luck Bill...im sure everything will go well for you.

Gary.:)

Bill Smith

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the support. The first class wasn't as big as I wanted but it was fine for the first day. Thursday night should be much better. I spoke to alot of people after the class (and phone) and got the interest back up. I think the best time to start a school is right after a demo, but I had to have follow up meetings with the owner and management staff of the facility.

All in all, I felt good about the class and like I said earlier; Kenpo is going to do well in my neck of the woods.

GD7, Thanks for the support. Let me know if you do a seminar at Seig's school, it's nice to get other views from other seniors.

Also, this is my second go around. I had a club in Silver Spring, MD but moved out of the area and passed it on to a good friend of mine. I learned alot from the first club and has better prepared me for what I have ahead now.

Again, thanks.

Bill Smith

Latest Discussions